What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone read "the eight" by Katherine Neville?? I've just started and think it's pretty good so far. My mum recommended it; she says it's better than the DaVinci Code.

I'm read "In A Dark Place" by Ray Garton. It's a true story about a family in Conn. They move into a house that was a funeral home and the older son becomes possessed. The funny thing is, I grew up less then 10 miles away when this whole thing happened. Pretty FUREEEAAKKYY!!! :eek:

Trace by Patricia Cornwell. she sometimes writes about CSI-like stuff so you can guess why i like her:cool:

I am still working my way through In The Lion's Court. It's about the reign of Henry VIII. Although I did set it aside to read Dead of Winter.

Trace by Patricia Cornwell. she sometimes writes about CSI-like stuff so you can guess why i like her8)

I've read Trace. Very good book. And I've read every Scarpetta book she's written. She's definately one of my favorite authors.

My Sisters Keeper by Jody Picoult.
My sister had that and I really wanted to borrow it, but then she completely forgot. When I asked her she couldn't even remember the book.

Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Ominous Omnibus (First Three Books In One)

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back