Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the board, hope you have fun, please remember to read the the "Help Guide" tacked up here in the LV forum, free food by the door. :)

LOL. I just noticed this.

HI! New here. I love this forum. It's teh shizzle :p

Hi! I joined a few days ago. Have been checking this site out for a while. Great to know others are as obsessed as I am. The original CSI is my favorite and I LOVE NICK STOKES.

Hello there!

I'm Tina and I'm from Venezuela.
I'm a CSIholic with all my heart.
I love CSI LV... I like also NY and Miami, but between those three, OF COURSE LV!

Love every character, every season, every episode.

My ships: Nick and Sara -> Snickers!
'Rick and Cathe -> Yo!Bling
Gil and Heather -> 'T-4-2'
Greggo and the woman who makes him happy: ME =)
Yeah, I LOVE NICK STOKES/GEORGE EADS, but lately I'm stuck in Greg, so...

Oh, I'm 16, last year in high school, wanna be a journalist, mi first speak is Spanish, so, sorry for any mistakes in English.

I really like read/write Fan Fictions, make/see Fan Arts and meet more CSIaddicts/holics just like me!

See ya'll around!

Tina =)*

Hey there,
I am new to this forum. I just love CSI, my favorite has to be Las Vegas. Can't wait to get to know some of you guys. Talk to y'all later.

Hello!

I'm new to this forum! Love all three of the CSI shows, but Las Vegas is my favorite. Been reading the posts around here for a while, but I figured now that I should sign up and start posting!.

I'm soooooo sorry that I have been on board for a couple of weeks and have not introduced myself. I go by the MaddMudder at least that's what my friends call me. I am a huge CSI Vegas fan and have such a mad crush on Grissom it is terrible. At least now I can visit a place with people who are as OC as in OCD as I am. So HI to everyone. ;)

You said a mouthful ch1cpea. Congrats you make a good point you never s### where you eat. He is her boss and shouldn't be messing around with her. :)

Wow, so many new members. Getting kind of crowded in here. To welcome you, there are virtual snacks by the door that are calorie free, fat free, and price free. Welcome to the nut house. Pull up a keyboard and have fun.

Just a couple of notes for the newbies.

First, the owners of this board are switching servers sometime in the next few days. They are waiting until after the Miami season finale airs. I guess the hamster powering the old server is getting a bit tired. So, if the board is down for a brief while, don't worry.

And check the tacked up threads in each forum for rules and tips for using the board.

Lots of newbies! Some of you I welcomed in General CSI but let's do it here too :D

Welcome all newbies! I hope you like the board :)

Yep and we welcome them all, and hope to all that is holy its a good thing. :D Kidding course it is. :)

Welcome to all and please we ask that you look at the "Help Guide" tacked up here because it contains alot of info that is important, not to mention there is free food by the door. :) Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back