Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Welcome! To CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, the show that started it all, and this forum that is dedicated to this wonderful show. You're mods are Destiny and TallyHo we don't bite, it's not allowed, and occassionally we have been called cool. :)

We hope you enjoy your time here, we want you to help us define this community, so we are looking to you to help set the atmosphere here, three words to remember family, friendly and fun, Please feel free to post a small introduction or friendly hello so we can hear from you!

Being new can be a bit overwhelming sometimes, so we created a "Help Guide & Board Updates" to get you started please read the whole thread.

We Hope this has been helpful, if you have questions about something we have not covered please ask, and we hope to see you here often! Free food and drinks by the door we never run out. :)

Thank-You :)

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Zan1781 was the last member to introduce herself and not get welcomed, so I welcome you Zan! :D

3. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Zan1781 WELCOME! :D I hope you'll like it here. ;)

4. iilovecsii

iilovecsii Police Officer

Hey i am new here my name is kim. and so far i like almost everything here.
    <3

5. greenfieldcsi

greenfieldcsi CSI Level Two

Welcome everyone...hope you have a good time here. :p :p

6. wibble

wibble Corpse

Welcome to the board iilovecsii! :D Glad to have you here - hope you have fun posting! :)

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Welcome Zan & Kim to the board, hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have questions we suggest you try the links in the first post, and go from there, Snacks by the door. Talk to you around. :) *Wave*

8. Guest

Guest Guest

yo, well...I'm no good at these self introduction things. But anyhow, hello all! keep up the great posting...it keeps me entertained at work! ^_^v peaches!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello Everyone,
    Im from Toronto, Canada and have been in love with CSI since day one. I only watch CSI las vegas but its the original and have fallen in love with all the characters. I have gone to school for forensic technology and work casually at a hospital morgue.
    Hope I have fun here on the forums!!!

10. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Welcome AtomicCannibal and Criminalistics! :) Hey you studied forensics that's so cool.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

yes, its quite interesting....:) Its alot of work and gaining forensics knowledge is very difficult. Reading forensic books and watching forensics factor on the discovery chanel will help you!

12. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Hi, My name is Sara and CSI made me want to be a Forensic Scientist when I'm older :D and my favourite charector is Sara Sidle.

13. AlexxWoods

AlexxWoods CSI Level Three

Hey...I'm back...
    i haven't been here in a while....
    so I hope I'm still welcome

tona

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Welcome new members! My name is Shane - not Sean. :p Enjoy your stay here and have a blllaaasssttt!!! :D

15. wibble

wibble Corpse

Whoa! Where did all these new people suddenly appear from? :eek:

Wow, great to have you all here! :D Welcome to talk CSI and happy posting! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.