Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A warm welcome to all newbies. It's great to have you on board with the rest of us in the LV House. Please use the Help Guide... thread for useful information on enjoying this Forum.

Cheers. :)

Welcome, pirate_jimbob. Welcome to the nut house. I can just imagine Hodges putting one of your hairs under a microscope and finding out it is purple. Oh, by the way, we have purple cookies by the door, that are calories free, fat free, and price free.

This is all very polite and courteous! Hello CSI-ers! I'm britfan, and as you can probably guess, I'm a Brit! I've been looking at these pages since a kid at my school told me about them...I can't believe it! It's a whole new world out there!

It's just doing my head in a little that we are only on Up In Smoke in the UK and we can't see any of this action! I love Griss, perfect older gentleman, and my neighbours and I are delighted that he got together with Sara...BUT NOW WE WANT TO SEE IT! WE HAVE TO WAIT 8 WEEKS!!

I just registered today. I'm Anna and live in Virginia.
I been watching CSI since Season 1. I like to watch all 3 CSI's, but the LV one is the best one. Looking forward for more Seasons. I hope to see CSI on the big screen.

HI my name is Sue and I'm from Ohio. I've been posting on this board for over a year now under a different name. I had some puter problems and decided to start fresh with a new puter and everything. I'm more of a CSIM fan, I love Jonathan Togo, but I do catch CSI and NY a lot, enough to kind of keep up with what's what. So I've posted in here before but never formally said hi and Intro my self so here I am. I really like the finale, so glad Brass didn't die. CSI has a finale send off that was nice and sweet and it looks like my Miami is going to be the opposite, a lot of turmoil for everyone. Well nice meeting everyone.

Welcome Twiztid4Togo back, if you haven't already you might want to contact "T'Bonz" and have her lock down your other account since you can not have two of them. ;)

You know where the food is, Have fun!

Thanks again Destiny 4 the info....my other account was locked out already. Thumpy got to me before you did and warned me about having 2 accounts. :D

Hello Im carol, and A big CSI fan...have seen every ep...and continue to watch all the reruns on Spike....Who says Spike is just for guys. Anyways glad to be here. and glad to know there are more CSI junkies like me!

Hi!
CSI is one of my favorite shows. I like them all, but Miami is my personal favorite. Hope to see some of you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back