Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello! i'm a many years CSI fan with a soft spot for Mr. Eads. i live and work in LA County and get to see many of the "stars"...although it's hard enough just to see the sun through the smog! i'm a regular at CineSpace for Dinner and a Movie, and yes, i've seen Mr. Eads and a few of the others there, but i've yet to bother them...it's enough to look! i'm looking forward to discussing the merits of the plots and extended story lines in season seven. The series is getting old...i hope the writers don't allow it to get stale. There is so much more they could do with the characters and some imagination. Other than the Discovery Channel and History Channel, i don't watch TV with the exception of CSI...it's that good...hope it stays that way.

2. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

Welcome to the board missingabq! :) It's very nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy posting here!

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

And you have never posted any pictures here for us to see?
    No welcome brownies for you.... NEXT!
    I'm only kidding. Welcome to the nut house. Pull up a keyboard, wipe your feet on the mat, and join in.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

If pictures mean brownies, i'll bring my cell phone and try to snap a couple next time i go to CineSpace! Was going to make it a birthday celebration last night, but the movie was Jaws...not a great combo with my favorite seafood dinner! Should be going within the month...promise to take the phone...but you gotta have the brownies ready if i score!

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to the boards newbies! I hope y'all have fun here with us. :D

6. Horat1o

Horat1o Dead on Arrival

Hello all,

I'm sure you've seen me around a bit. I forgot to say hi. I'm a big fan of CSI and I've only just cought onto the show, so I've been watching all the older seasons. It's been a lot of fun. See you all around!

7. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

If you forget to say "hi" again, we will take away your Sunglasses of Justice. (Just kidding. Relax, Horatio. Take a deep breath.) Welcome to the nut house. Pull up a keyboard, grab some virtual snacks and have fun.

8. Horat1o

Horat1o Dead on Arrival

Thanks for the warm reception. :)

9. Hollis

Hollis CSI Level Two

Welcome, Horat1o and other newbies! Feel free to take what's left of the brownies. *bites into one* MMM... delicious. Who baked them again?

10. babygirl2667

babygirl2667 Dead on Arrival

Hello everyone. My name is Felicia and I've just recently become addicted to CSI and I don't want to be cured! I love this show and it's a shame it took me 5 years to finally get into it. I became aware of it by reading BJ Jones Sylum series in which several members of the CSI universe are vampires (good vamps) and Nick and Warrick are the leaders and mates. It just ballooned from there. I really need your help because my friend don't watch the show so they can't obsess about it like I do. I need to find people who share my interest. I love reading slash stories and I'll read some het fanfiction ocassionally but as long as it's about CSI, I don't really mind. Warrick, Nick, Greg and Gris are my favorite characters; Sara is my least favorite. I'm starting to understand her more, so I'm starting to like her more. No offense to the shippers! Don't hit me!
    Thanks for having a place where I can come and talk to my peeps about our favorite show. :D

11. csi_fanatic87

babygirl2667, it's so great to have you join us! :) Welcome to the forums. Have a great time here and enjoy posting.

Awsome! You love the same CSI: characters I do! :D Warrick and Nick are my top favorites, then close behind Greg, then Grissom.

12. babygirl2667

babygirl2667 Dead on Arrival

I am a total Warrick/Nick junkie. I love these guys! If I don't see enough of them in an episode, I don't like that particular episode. :mad: I love Greg, too. He makes me laugh. :lol: I miss the loud shirts and the crazy hair. What's up with the jackets? :confused: And Grissom--there's just something about that man that I love. I love his walk and that head tilt he does. He's so cute. :p I better go; I'm at work and I might get caught working too hard. :D

13. csi_fanatic87

Yeah, I'm a big Warrick and Nick junkie myself. Greg is so funny! I love it! He has me laughing alot of the time too. I like his crazy hair too. I love Grissom's head tilt too. I also love how he brings up book quotes and everything. They're all great characters.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello everyone. I'm a long time CSI junkie from Canada. I'm a fan of the whole team; but in particular Greg, Sara, and especially GRISSOM! I am really enjoying browsing this board. Seems like lots of fun and knowledgeable fans but most importantly to me fans who are tolerant and respectful of all opinions on the show. :)

15. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Welcome, saxon57 and the rest! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.