Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome all the newbies! Post a lot and have fun, see ya all. And post a birthday wish to Jorja Fox in the proper thread :)

Welcome, saxon57! Have a happy time posting, meet you hopefully in the Canadian thread (which is in the Misc forum). Oh yeah, help yourself to the virtual treats- they're great because you don't seem to gain weight eating them! *munches a brownie*

I love CSI:Crime Scene Investigation, so much taht I am sarting a religon w/ some friends. To make it "Official" we need at least 100 people who "believe" the same thing.

The Gods are:
Nick Stokes: the god of Bravery
Greg Sanders: the god of Lust or Romance
Gil Grissom: the god of Intellegence
Warrick Brown: the god of Bling Bling or Money
Cathrine Willows: the goddess of Children or Family
Sara Sidle: the goddess of Animals
(Jim Brass: the god of Punishment; he is a maybe)

Welcome Glad to see all you new folks here, we ask that you look at the "Help Guide" tacked up in here because it contains alot of info that is important! not to mention there is free food by the door. :) Have fun.

Welcome to all the new folks :) *passes around the beer, erm I mean brownies* :D haven't been in here for a while myself actually *hides from D and Tally*

Hope you all have fun :D

Hello everyone! My name is Raquel, and I live in Portugal (I’ m sorry if to make a mistake in some word). I am fan of Sara and I love Greg. I am GSR, since I saw the second episode of CSI (I know that name not yet existed, but when I attented this episode, I wanted that they were to together).
I am to very like of the forum… and I think that it is everything what I have to say ;)

hey...
my name is susi, i am currently in germany, becuz my hubby's in the army...still..if nick/george would show up on my door, ask me to marry him..i would just leave, i wouldnt even pack anything..who needs clothes when you are married & living with george..hahaha =).so, i am a huuuuge csi fan..
i watch it when i get home, before i go to bed, and whenever i get the chance to watch it!
i hope i will get to meet people who love nick just as much as i do..haha..
i think thats its..

A warm welcome to all new folks who've joined us in the LV House.

Please read the "Help Guide.. for all sorts of useful information on enjoying this Forum. If you need any help, please holler out and Destiny or I will come runnning.

Cheers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back