Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi- I just joined and started posting today. I am from NYC and LOVE CSI (original, not Miami or NY)
Everyone here seems cool and I look forward to posting and talking with you all

Dynamo1 said:
If you forget to say "hi" again, we will take away your Sunglasses of Justice. (Just kidding. Relax, Horatio. Take a deep breath.) Welcome to the nut house. Pull up a keyboard, grab some virtual snacks and have fun.
hey people. about the "Sunglasses of Justice": that is so funny. my dad loves to mock Horatio Caine and put on some sunglasses and try to be sexy and say "What do you got for me Alexx?" (if you've ever seen my dad this is hillarious).

NPBI said:
hey...
my name is susi, i am currently in germany, becuz my hubby's in the army...still..if nick/george would show up on my door, ask me to marry him..i would just leave, i wouldnt even pack anything..who needs clothes when you are married & living with george..hahaha =).so, i am a huuuuge csi fan..
i watch it when i get home, before i go to bed, and whenever i get the chance to watch it!
i hope i will get to meet people who love nick just as much as i do..haha..
i think thats its..
too late, he already asked me & my best friend mariel. just kidding, but hey, a girl can dream. sigh. nicky is ridiculously hot beyond belief. hee hee...

bine said:
Hi, i´m bine and i´m new here.I´m from Germany so sorry about my english, but i hope it´ll get better with the time. I´m a huge CSI LV fan and my favourite character is Nick, my favourite ships are Snicker and Nick and Gil ( but not in the slashy way). I have never been in a Forum before and i´m also very new in this hole internet and email stuff and most of the time my computer hates me. But i think i´ll have fun here!
hey! ya, i've been goin' for snicker since whenever it is i started watching (i really can't remember, it's probably since the show started) hope you have fun!

Welcome csibabe glad your here and have fun- here's a pic of Nick for you- ;)he's a doll ;)and a great actor- ;)

SidleSaraStokesNick04.jpg

SaraSullivan said:
Hi, My name is Sara and CSI made me want to be a Forensic Scientist when I'm older :D and my favourite charector is Sara Sidle.
ya it did that for me and mariel...

Hi! My names Ayesha and im from Pakistan. Eventhough I have been hangin in the CSI NY thread, I still love the original! Been following it since the beginning and cant wait to watch the new season, which will not be in September like the rest of you, but probably in another year! Latest seasons are shown much later! But look forward to hanging out here. :)

Hi! Newbie here. Love all CSI's but think the LV one is best. Think Greg is v cute & funny. Have only been watching since S4, am working my way through S1-3. Am a GSR fan at the mo. Cant wait till season 7! Hope Ill hav fun posting here!

CSIangel17 said:
Hi! Newbie here. Love all CSI's but think the LV one is best. Think Greg is v cute & funny. Have only been watching since S4, am working my way through S1-3. Am a GSR fan at the mo. Cant wait till season 7! Hope Ill hav fun posting here!
hello CSIangel17! greggy is adorable too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back