Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,I'm Diyana.18 from Malaysia.I'm a fan of CSI : LV.My favourite characters are Archie,Greg,Sara,Catherine,Wendy and Grissom.Nice to meet you guys.

A Happy Welcome to all the New and Returning Folks, Glad to see you here, we ask that you look at the "Help Guide/Board updates" tacked up here because it contains alot of info that is important! not to mention there is free food by the door. Have fun! :)

Hey everyone! I am really excited to finally become a member! Its great to know that I am not the only CSI fanatic out there.

hej. Im Florence from Sweden and Im new here. I would love to make friends here, with people who loves CSI as much as I do. I started watching the reruns of CSI:LV a year ago and after Play With Fire I was hooked :)

hi all
my name is ruwabi :),am from kuwait,
am a big fan of csi l.v ,i like all the charecters but stokes is my fevorite guy on the show :D.i cant deside which pair i like most but i adore the special chemistry between the whole cast !thanks.

hey all, im new, i love CSI. Sara is deffinatly my favorite person on the show. I look forword to posting with all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back