Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ValerieHill said:
Hello everyone...

Valerie
High School Sophomore
I'm from the Philippines, too. *grin*

Favorite characters:
ARCHIE!!! We totally need more of him!
Oh, and Greg was my favorite before I noticed Archie. Haha. See, that's why wee need to see more of him! I didn't even notice him before I got the DVDs.

I am a Sandles shipper. I don't really like GSR. Okay, I hate GSR. Haha. Grillows is fine, too... Ü

Hey fellow Pinay! Represent! Lol....
Me loves Archie, too -- judging by my choice of username, siggy and avvie. lol.... WELCOME!

Hello! It's good to meet everyone!

I'm Steph, 28 years young from Scotland. I love CSI - Vegas that is, don't get me started on the other two hehe! Favourite character has to be the ever-wonderful Grissom, followed by the Greg-man, you gotta love him! Well, look forward to gettin' to know all of you a wee bit better in the future! Toodles for now!

Hey guys, I've been off this site for AGES- hope I'm still welcome! Some quickie facts about me- I love Greg, I'm Canadian, and just turned 14 last month. And I've been religiously following CSI:LV since 2 summers ago. I must say, I feel like a newbie again- it's gonna take some time to get me back into the flow of TalkCSI.

OMG! Hollis! I thought you were never coming back! :eek: I've missed you over in Misc (hey, that rhymes a bit :lol: ). Hope you come and visit us :) and welcome back! Also welcome to all new folks here :D

Welcome back Hollis it's good to see you back, if you need it we have a "Help Guide/Board Announcements" tacked up now in here. Happy Posting. :)

HEY! I'm Erica and I'm new and....like everyone else has said, Love CSI!
oh, yeah, and My fav characters are Grissom and sarah and nick. Idk. They're all amazing, but my top fav is grissom!

Welcome all newbies!

And Erica... you can edit your posts for 24h, so please rather use that "edit" than post a new post right after the first one :)

A warm welcome to all new folks. :) Please make yourselves at home.

If you need any help enjoying this Forum please read the "Help Guide...." thread that's tacked up on Page 1 of this Forum. If you still can't find the help you need then please contact either Destiny or myself.

Cheers.

Tell me it isn't true! Is Gris really leaving the program? Who will head night shift and counter Ecklie?

VManso, since there are threads about whether William Petersen will leave or not, this is not really for the welcome thread. But, so far what we know is that he has a seven year contract and he had some health problems. There has been talk about him leaving and some about how he would stay as long as he is needed. Since he is also an executive producer, and that a couple of others got out of their contracts before they were up, we might never know until it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back