Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SaraSidleStokes said:
You have to have 100 Posts once You do you save a pic to a Photobucket account (or something like that) then copy paste the Link
*smiles* by the way Hi ,welcome to the forums

Thanks for the info!

Not my first post but saying hiya again. I don't know what to call myself...I'm still only diehard about CSI NY but have been wanting to watch more and more LV reruns lately. Maybe I'm a fan in training or something LOL.

Music Search

There is a song I must have it goes something like: deeper and deeper...and life goes on. It is slow and hipnotic. It is a women singing. It was on csi the other day. anyone know the song??

Re: Music Search

hi i am cassie and cath is my favourite character i sepually love the sceens between cath and sam

hence my name

Hi

Hi all, I'm new to this message board. I just started watching CSI not too long ago, and thanks to Spike, I have been able to catch up on many of the seasons.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. So hi! :)

<== I'm fairly new. My username is inspired by CSI:LV season2 episode2 "Chaos Theory" where Archie first appeared as M.Blaze.

Toni. 17. College sophomore from the University of the Philippines. From the Philippines (duh!).

Smacker. DnA. Snicker. Flack/Danny. *open to more ideas*

Fave characters: Nick, Sara, Archie, Greg (CSI); Danny, Flack, Stella, Mac (CSI:NY); Eric, Ryan, Maxene (CSI:Miami)

Hello everyone...

Valerie
High School Sophomore
I'm from the Philippines, too. *grin*

Favorite characters:
ARCHIE!!! We totally need more of him!
Oh, and Greg was my favorite before I noticed Archie. Haha. See, that's why wee need to see more of him! I didn't even notice him before I got the DVDs.

I am a Sandles shipper. I don't really like GSR. Okay, I hate GSR. Haha. Grillows is fine, too... Ü

Welcome to all, Glad to see you here, we ask that you look at the "Help Guide" tacked up here because it contains alot of info that is important! not to mention there is free food by the door. :) Have fun.

hi! im Jayme, people call me Jay or JJ, Sara & Calleigh are my fav characters =] GIRL POWER lol.
im from NY but im moving to Orlando, FL for college in 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back