Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm new! I came here to get ideas for icons, but stayed for the discussions! My name is Dakotah and I've been a CSI fan since the beginning, and I was a CSI:Miami fan. That is, until they killed off Speed *starts sobbing*.
Oh well :(

*Mwah* - Callieach

Welcome to the board Everyone! Hope you have fun, please remember to read the "Help Guide" tacked up here in the LV forum, free food by the door. :)

Hello everyone.

My name is TQW, and I'm a Griss-a-holic.
Sorry. My name is Dominique, but y'all can call me TQW or preferably, The Quiet Wanderer (since that's what that stands for) :)

I am a HUGE fan of CSI: LV and have the whole series on DVD and VHS (I used to tape the episodes... I didn't BUY to sets)... anyways, I'm rambling. I'm an artist from Canada and I look forward to spending a ton of time here :)

Hey! First; welcome!
the quiet wanderer?
do u wander while you sleep or something? lol.

Hope you'll have fun!

RoosCSILover said:
Hey! First; welcome!
the quiet wanderer?
do u wander while you sleep or something? lol.

Hope you'll have fun!

Thanks for the kind welcome.

To answer yer question... as cool as that would be ;) I actually do NOT wander in my sleep [unless I'm sick]. I used to as a kid. The Quiet Wanderer was an old nickname that my 12th grade english teacher gave me since his forte was Shakespeare... he found it to be the most shakespearian nickname for me he could. And it just stuck :)

I sure DO hope to have fun here. I've been a HUGE fan of the show since it started, and tho I never had the time to get into Miami and NY... I LOVE Las Vegas. I've had a huge interest in Forensic Psychology and so it had a huge appeal. I have a nasty feeling that the second half of this years season finalie will leave me blubbering like a baby :( I love Brass... so I've got a bad feeling about this :(

CatherinesStalker welcome to the board, and please be advised that multiple posting like that is considered spamming, and against the rules. The edit button works for 24 hrs. I suggest that people read the "Help Guide" for more information.

Hi...I'm new, just posted my first post. I have been reading for a couple of weeks. I'm, as all of you are, a big CSI fanatic. I love anything forensic. I'm from Daytona Beach Fl, living in Kentucky for about 20 years now. I'm a professional grooming manager and I front a rock band, Karma. I llok forward to getting to know you guys....I'm famous for always saying, "things I"ve learned on CSI" every time something comes up and I figure it out in some way....I get teased a lot! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back