Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to all the new folks! See you around, and have fun. Have fun eating the money free, calorie free, fat free foods! :lol:

Hi guys! My name's Keich I'm a semi-newbie, hahaha. I've been pretty active at the NY threads, but then I can't just ignore the CSI that started it all now, can I? :)

I so love this show. :)

Hi everyone... I'm Rhosslynne :) but you can call me Rhoss if you're feeling lazy and don't feel like typing out my entire name.

Welcome to all new folks! We're terribly pleased to have all ya'll with us. Please read the tacked up Help guide... for all the good information you'll need to enjoy this forum

Cheers. :)

Yes, i'm not new or anything but i haven't been on this for like ever because i forgot my sign in name BUT i'm back now haha

Hi,

I just joined the forum today but i've been a CSI fan for a long time. The only draw back is that living in Ireland i can't get the latest series! :(

Although i've bought seasons 1 - 4 on DVD (with season 5 pre-ordered) so i'll be doing a lot of catching up on missed episodes in the next few weeks!

Great to find a place to discuss my favorite tv show with people who appreciate great television! :D

Hi everyone !

LONG time CSI fan here. I've been looking around the forum in anticipation of the season finales, found something interesting, and decided to join ! Great place to discuss my favorite shows !

Hello im new... my name is Katie and this website rocks!!<33 none of my friends are big CSI people so its cool to talk about the episodes with people who actually watch it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back