Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,I am Trudie from the Netherlands,I watch csi l.v for 6 years now.I am a big fan of Grissom and 3 months ago I recieved his signed foto and now I waid for a cap,its on his way now.

Hey...it's WickedThird (Will)...I introduced myself in the INTRO thread, but seeing as how I'll probable be spending a lot of time here, I'll intro myself here too...

WHAT UP?

hi im new here but in think this place make me addicted.
because here find people like me. i love csi and nobody understand me. only here.
csi more the tv show its a life style.
jejejeje crazy i know.

Hiya, welcome to the board all you new peeps. Somehow, i am so glad that Gen Tv doesn't get this many newbies introducing themselves. :eek:

Hi. New here. A little overwhelmed by the whole place, and I think I made a big booboo. I posted before I hit an intro thread. Oh well. If I have to be executed for my crimes. . .can I be buried under the csi lab? :D

Whew! That's a relief. Though I was looking forward to being interred under the lab. ;)

Fairlight11 said:
Hi. New here. A little overwhelmed by the whole place, and I think I made a big booboo. I posted before I hit an intro thread. Oh well. If I have to be executed for my crimes. . .can I be buried under the csi lab? :D
Hmmm :D Welcome and don't worry about it you didn't break a rule by going to another thread first. The board can be a little overwhelming at first, there are tips and links in the first post on page one of this thread, and if you need help just give a yell. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back