Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well ive been here for about a month and i've been posting and stuff but i realized i never really introduced myself to every one
howdy, im Zoe. :) *waves* im from portland and i'm totally a nick & greg shipper...if you didn't get that. :p

Besides Oregon, there are also Portland towns or cities in Arkansas, Indiana, Tennessee, Texas, New Jersey, Connecticut, Michigan, North Dakota, Maine, Missouri, New York, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. But if Zoe does not feel comfortable about giving out too much info, she does not have to.

Dynamo1 said:
Besides Oregon, there are also Portland towns or cities in Arkansas, Indiana, Tennessee, Texas, New Jersey, Connecticut, Michigan, North Dakota, Maine, Missouri, New York, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. But if Zoe does not feel comfortable about giving out too much info, she does not have to.
yeah I know thats why I asked and she doesnt have to answer me if she doesnt wants to it was just a simple question stemmed from my curiousity

Hi! This is the first time that I'm really venturing outside of the shippers boards lol. I'm a huge fan of the original and a huge GSR shipper. I'm not too hot on the spinoffs but heyy!

Hey, guys!

My name's Lexi and I'm thoroughly obsessed with CSI & CSI: New York, although I'm not a huge fan of CSI: Miami. I'm an Italian chick from Boston, so I'm partial to CSI: NY since it takes place on the East Coast but I've been a fan of Vegas since the beginning.

Anyway, I'm absolutely in love with Flack, Nick, & Danny ... and I think I've rambled enough for one post. ;)

Ciao!

TO: DaWacko et al...

I must admit, that the admonition I received did rather make me feel as though I'd just shot the Queen. Now that I've figured out how to "stack" posts - that is, adding multiple comments to a single post via the editing feature (something we just couldn't do back in the old BBS days) I'll be using it.

I'm willing to let it be, as it were.

Hi, I'm Rosemary and I'm from southern Maryland and I'm all for the GSR and YoBling ships and Jorja Fox and I have the same birthday =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back