Welcome to the CSI Music Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Lets get it started!

Hey guys!
Does anybody know the name of the track played at the time the cop is being discovered dead in the last episode #716 Monster in a box. It sounded just so amazing!!

Francois

Re: Welcome to the CSI Music Forum

Hi francois7. Currently 'Wade in the Water' by Eva Cassidy is the only song listed for that episode.

Hopefully someone who knows will update the information soon, and I'll have a look myself too. Good luck :)

Thank you, but this is not the track I'm looking for... I wonder how to find out!?
But thank you anyways for looking for the info!!!

Blessings,

Francois

Hi everyone I have a question.
What is the song in CSI:NY episode 12 of season 2 "Wasted" when Sid is retrieving magnetized bullets from the victim?
It's heard around 15 minutes on DVD.

It's listed on another website as being 'Atlantic' by Keane.

Unfortunately I haven't seen the episode so I can't confirm if it is correct, but hopefully that will be of some help. :)

Hi everyone! I'm also looking for a song from the "Monster in a Box" episode (season 7 episode 16). It's a piano tune with no lyrics, so I'm having a hard time identifying it. It's the song from the scene in which they're looking at the fireplace in the woman's apartment. Any clues?

ted said:
Hi everyone! I'm also looking for a song from the "Monster in a Box" episode (season 7 episode 16). It's a piano tune with no lyrics, so I'm having a hard time identifying it. It's the song from the scene in which they're looking at the fireplace in the woman's apartment. Any clues?

This has probably been the most common questions asked and answered on these forums so I'll help you out. We have come to the conclusion that the music producer for CSI, John Keane has made this piece, therefore it is untitled and undownloadable. The song can also be heard in Season Six's Gum Drops and Kiss Kiss Bye Bye or any episode regarding the Mini Killer. Hopefully one day info on the song will be released, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Thanks for the answer. I guess all I can do is hope that they will eventually release it on a soundtrack CD or something like that. Did anyone actually contact them about this song and gotten a reply?

Woohoo. I hope they make another CSI soundtrack. I absolutely love the first one. And I love the stuff by John Keane.

so, i constantly watch csi (las vegas-the desert is the BEST place for violent crime, clearly-ZONIEKIDZ4EVA) and totally geek out over all the amazing music they play. anyone else??? srsly, radiohead, clinic, sigur ros (?pretty sure), ian brown... ive always wanted the job of picking music for tv shows. and this person does an amazing job. anyone else follow these bands? got any more faves? theres some awesome websites out there that track the songs they play in every scene of every eppy. BLAM!

Agreed. The choises always fit and are from some of the best bands EVAH... like GOMEZ

p.s. ZoniesRCool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back