Welcome to the CSI Music Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for the music that played at the end of death pool 100 on csi miami played all the way to the end thanks i hope

hey im looking for the song featured in CSI:NY "TRAPPED" episode where lindsey is in the tank, searching thru the lube.... any one know it? i dont know who it is ... :(

after searching around a bit

Tonight's episode, Toe Tags, featured a song, earlier in the episode during a lab work montage (I think it was with Sara) the song featured a solo female vocalist, it was reminiscent of something from the band Cocorosie, only not as trippy as CocoRosie's usual stuff...anyway, anyone know what I'm talking about throw me a reply! or better yet the info about the song.

by the way, didn't love this episode so much...interesting idea..but meh..

Re: after searching around a bit

after a little lucky searching I fiound it - "Walk in the Sky" by Bonobo

I'm looking for a song from the csi:ny episode "love run cold" - it's when Lindsay is examining something in the lab at about 25mins into the episode. It's a electronic instrumental song with some piano theme. Is it an actual song or just piece of the episode music composition? HELP

Cool, that would make sense. Its a shame downloading is so frowned apon we could put all the tracks in one place and people can pick the ones they want and make there own CD's.

hey what's the title of the song from CSI:NY episode "Super Men"? it's the ne played at the end when Mac and Stella were called to another scene.

I have a question for everyone it's about a song I heard on Csi:Vegas the episode is called "WEREWOLF'. It was playing while they were in the lab. The song says something about angels if that helps any. If anyone knows the song title or the Artist/Band or what the heck I'm talking about please let me know thanx!!!

The song itself is "Precious."

As soon as I heard those lyrics, I fell in love with the song and wore myself out trying to find out what it was.

Now I also have a question.

It concernes "Post Mortem" and the song ( I don't even really know if there's a real song to that part) appears when
Grissom inspects the little house which was a replica of the crime scene. The song also appears some time later when there's kinda like a flashback of how the victim should have died.

It's only a simple melody that's played on piano/keyboard but it's really great and I kinda have the feeling I heard it somewhere before.
Can somebody help me out?

Can someone tell me the name of the song that's playing while Hodges is working on that bottle in Post Mortem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back