Welcome to the CSI Music Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSILoVeRFaNAtiC said:
have a question: What was the name of the song that was playinmg at th eend of All Acess when u see stella enter her home???

The song is Samson & it's sung by Regina Spektor :).

I like the songs of CSI Miami's but can they also do from CSI, and CSI New York. And CSI was first and they have no one.

for those of you who do not know, the band "The Who" is the performers of the theme songs on all 3 csi's. The Who and CSI two of my favorite things.

I love The Who. Their song "Real Good Looking Boy" is one of my favorites.

But as for theme songs, the one from CSI:NY is my favorite.

I like The Who, also. My favorite song of theirs is "Who Are You." Not because it is the theme song from CSI:Crime Scene Investigation, but because I have heard it alot and is a good song.

ILoveGregSanders said:
I like The Who, also. My favorite song of theirs is "Who Are You." Not because it is the theme song from CSI:Crime Scene Investigation, but because I have heard it alot and is a good song.

Indeed :D!
'You Better You Bet' and 'Love Reign O'er Me' are really good too!

Maybe someone can help me here. The first show on season three in Miami where Tim Speedle is killed in the show called Lost Boy. There is a song playing as Alex cleans his body it's called Where is my boy and it's by ColdPlay. Does anyone know where i can get this song please?

There are legal ways of aquiring the song. You can either buy their cd, or buy the song on iTunes. There are also various sites where you can buy the song at a low price. :)

Hi does anybody know the song that is playing in Coming of Rage when Catherine is making up the jello and Nick is making the bullets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back