Wallpaper Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks alot katpin, and you right katbug..i wouldnt want to be in her position...if it were me id have them all :lol: anyway ive got to go to work now :( hopefully i get some new wallpapers up tomorrow ;)

Awww so sweet and great ones you all made, now i dont know wich one to choose so i will switch between them hole day and night.. Thank you all i really needed something nice like that.. Hugs to ya all..

mitzi962000 said:
ok katpin, you persuaded me :lol: heres my attempt

Mitzi, I'm glad Katpin could persuade ya. It's fantastic result.

Berylla Nienna, we were happy to help you out! :lol:

Woah Guys! :eek: So many, many walls since I was last here. They are all truly great but as I'm short on time, I'll just mention those I snagged.
katpin - love your new GSR and Greg walls to compliment those H ones! Snagged a GSR. :p
Andreina and katbug - snagged a Greg wall from you both - great work! :D
mitzi - love the Hagen and the Tyler walls - snagged both. :D

I have a couple of walls for the Mac-loving ladies in the thread - please click here to go to my livejournal to view them. I hope you like!

*THUD* So many wallpapers you guys have been busy since my last visit. There are to many great wallpapers to comment individually so I will just say you guys are awesome. :D

aw thanks csisenna, csifanuk you more than welcome :lol:
heres my latest one ive done, as some have been doing the vulnerable side of things i thought i'd add to it

also this one to, the guy is just soooo hot :devil:

OMG, you all made such wonderful walls in what... one or two days! Love them all. The effects are all great! :lol:

I made one to cheer a friend up!

csisenna....thats is so gorgeous, that will definately do the trick, it cheered me up anyway ;)
fallenthrough....flack vulnerable and oh so sexy mmmmmm :lol:

EricandGeorge - I just swiped your first Eric wall as well. Really good pics you used. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back