Wallpaper Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
they were ones that i had downloaded off my dvds off the different eps he was in in seasons, if you want i can see if i still got them and pm them to you :)

^ Agreed, fallenthrough

I was trying out a few things, and ended up with a completely different result than I had intended:

Nice wallpapers again. I am just so down that i cant find the insperation to make some new ones.. I was wondering i've someone can make me a beautiful Yelina wallpaper with out any text with these pics:
Sofia Milos
Sofia
Cute Sofia (last one is not the best quality but so lovely, hope that someone can still use it)

Thanks in forward..

oh bn im signing off for the night as its 1.10 in the morning here, if none of the others (and im sure they will) havent had chance to do one, and i manage to get on before going to work, then i'll have a go at it for you tomorrow...in the mean time here is a new one that ive done, im sure csisenna will appreciate this one :devil:

nice walls, everyone. It's always great to see the nice diversity.

katpin31791 said:
Nice wall kaylyne love the texture. Can Iask where you got it?
Thanks. I just made it up as I went. Started with two plain blue backgrounds - one I used a "ripple" effect to get the swirl. The little flower-thingy was just a small, standard black & white piece of clip-art that came with my computer, I fiddled with it a bit to make it look different. My PhotoImpression program is limited in the few features it actually does have (I REALLY should invest in PhotoShop so I can get lots more features to work with). It only has a few standard textures with it, so I'm always tying to come up with something differnt, but it's kind of a chore sometimes.

Berylla Nienna said:
Nice wallpapers again. I am just so down that i cant find the insperation to make some new ones.. I was wondering i've someone can make me a beautiful Yelina wallpaper with out any text with these pics:
(last one is not the best quality but so lovely, hope that someone can still use it)

Thanks in forward..

I can try tonight for you!! This can help my motivation and inspiration!!

Well.................since I did a wp of the CSI men I figured I'd do one of the women. Hope ya like. Awesome wp's everyone.

BN I tried my hand at what you wanted. I guess it's okay but am sure someone can do a much better job than I can.

BN, I gave it a try. Funny, I was listening to U2 while I made it. I just thought the text suited Sofia. I only used 2 pics. Hope you don't mind. :lol:

Mitzi I think you should give it a try. Would love to see what you come up with. Katbug & CSISenna great turnout on yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back