Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah we are special!! We drive on the correct side evryone else is wierd ;)

Up: I have a job interview this week
Down: Got sent home from work cause I was all dizzy and sick :(

Down: I realised it's more logical to drive on the left side than on the right side of the road.

Up: I always laugh my arse off when I get back home from holiday and see the Dutch yellow licence plates on cars.. dunno why, but it always makes me pee my pants.

HAAHAH!...May I ask why it's more logical to drive on the right side than the left side? :D

Arg! Today was mostly crap

Bad:Got my test taken away for 'talking' and now i'm getting zero. Had a good cry over that

Bad:When i cried my mascara ran and there were big black streaks down my face.

Good:I..had a cookie?

Rawr! Today sucked!

I managed to get something bad out of this day too :p
Down: Got myself a black eye at football practice :-/ It didn't hurt, but I have a huge bump over my left eye

very bad day
i am VERRY VERRRRRRRRY stressed!!!
:mad:

good - saw my family and parents, yeah i kinda miss them..wont see them for a few months

Up: hung out with my really good friend and we went to this wooden swing in the forest and then got ice cream

Down: shes going to the hospital for heart surgery tomorrow...

^Awww I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that surgery goes well for her and that she recovers soon!

Ups: Walking my dog with my little sister. It was nice to have some alone time and talk with her about what's going on her life. Also, having beautiful Vancouver weather and finally starting on a novel that I took out of the library.

Down: Suffering a major migraine in my English 1121 course.

Up: I FINALLY got my cast on my wrist removed (it was supposed to be Saturday only the doctor decided that he had to cancel)

Down: I got cretches cause I still have a broken leg and I fell like 5 times today!

JayneEmilysRealm said:
kazzy said:
HAAHAH!...May I ask why it's more logical to drive on the right side than the left side? :D
lmao.. I can't remember.. I'll ask my dad later tonight, he told me once. :D

Ok I actually asked :D He even drew me a picture to explain it :lol: It's more logical because you can see the trafic from the right approaching sooner; you have more time and space to look around the corner :confused: it did make sense when he told me :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back