Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
CatherineWillows said:
Up: I FINALLY got my cast on my wrist removed (it was supposed to be Saturday only the doctor decided that he had to cancel)
Yay to you! :) I have a cast from my fractured hand and my friends were insanely jealous because they haven't gotten anything fractured/sprained/broken before. :p They want a cast so bad! :lol:

Up: I've no school tomorrow. :)

Down: 3 reports. 'Nuff said. :p

Ups: Short day at school. And we played basketball against another class at our school, and it got so violent that we have to play a re-match some other day with a teacher as a referee instead of students :lol:

Downs: Having to go to school with a black eye :lol:

ineverysunflower said:
Down: shes going to the hospital for heart surgery tomorrow...
That pricked me. Send her my best regards. Don't care if she dosen't know me! :lol: Say it's from Casper. All the best for the surgery. :) I mean that.

up- i love that i drive on the left side of the road

down- my doctor wont order me any blood, so i'm stuck being tired for the rest of the week.

Edit:
Hahaha- omg, we totally drive on the right side of the road- i'm sooo not with it today!! :lol:

Up: Played football today! :D

Down: Kinda wished that I had washed my PE clothes from last week when it was totally soaked ....cos it was mouldy today! :eek: It so smelled.... :p

Up: I finally got some decent much needed sleep.

Down: My lower back is killing me and not much relief to be found.

Down: I just found out that I didn't get accepted to UCLA which was my top pick for college :(
Up: I guess I don't really have an up :(

I'm sorry to hear you didn't get into UCLA, I know how heart breaking that can be. But, perhaps this will lead ya down a road not expected and maybe even delitghful<- ya that was pretty sappy! May I ask what your other choices are? :)

Well I was accepted to Sacramento State, San Francisco State, San Diego State, and I haven't heard back from University of Davis yet. So I have some options, but I really had my heart set on going to Los Angeles :(

Up: In math instead of working I got to eat pie cause today was national Pi day!!

Down: I threw a pen at someone and got sent to the princaple office and my retarted Science teacher was like I want her suspended...that didn't happen but I got an orange sheet. (It's like a sheet you get when you do something bad, if you get more then 3 then you get suspended for a week)

Up: I watched all 3 American Pie's in a row and now I have something to talk about in Art Class when it's boring.

Down: I have to go to my Art class tomorrow. And my Cat attacked my shoe.

Palm said:
Up: I watched all 3 American Pie's in a row and now I have something to talk about in Art Class when it's boring.

Sounds like my type of fun!!!! I still need to see the third one- i love them cuz they have went along with my life, there grad, my grad, there college, my college- but i'm not getting married!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back