Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: The Oscars are on tonight and I really hope Brokeback Mountain wins a lot of awards! :D

Down: I have to write an essay for Botany on genetically modified plants.

Up: I finally got my hair cut. Also, watched the Oscars - my husband and I jumped up and cheered when "Crash" got best picture - ALL of the nominees were incredible but "Crash" floored me like no other movie has in years...

Down: Ugh, where do I start...been having a crap week because my son's g/f is in the hospital and it looks like she has MS...I'm trying to get plans together to go up to where they live and help them out with housework, cooking and stuff. Then my psycho mother in law was trying to pick a fight with me all day, and no matter what favors I offered to do and how polite I was, she kept saying I was "giving her attitude" and it was completely hopeless...I finally get out of the house and I'm driving along and "air-drumming" on the steering wheel...Memo to self: Punk rock drummers should never play air drums on the steering wheel when they're stressed out...my right thumb is swollen and I trashed my right index finger...well hopefully I can get the %&$# out of here for a while...my husband said he's going to get me a new practice pad (I lost my old one) and a good supply of sticks so I stop trashing my hands... :lol:

korbjaeger I'm sorry to hear about your son's gf! :( Hope she'll be alright.

Up: At the end of the day I'll have my presentation behind me. And S6 starts tonight.. YAY :D

Down: I still need to start on preparing the presentation.

Up: Breaking down in the middle of the motorway. :D First time for everything so it meant..NO SCHOOL! :D ..Good thing cos I didnt't really feel like recieving my maths test results. :lol: AND! Got my first cup of tea in such a long time, I feel good now. :D

Down: Can't play Grand Theft Auto. It's not suitable for glish people...the cars are on the wrong side! :(

Up: Buying some eye shadow. :lol: It's a big up for me as I've wanted it for ages, but I could never find the color.

Down: Having some customer moan for about 10 minutes to me at work. :rolleyes:

Ups; Room Service tonight in the Netherlands! :D. Great epi!
Downs; I'm hungry but I'm on a diet so I am not allowed to eat anything now hehe, I'll just have to wait untill dinner (that's in about an hour here)

RoosCSILover said:
Ups; Room Service tonight in the Netherlands! :D. Great epi!

Ohhh yes, my other 'up' for today :D SQUEEEEEE

RoosCSILover said:Downs; I'm hungry but I'm on a diet so I am not allowed to eat anything now hehe, I'll just have to wait untill dinner (that's in about an hour here)
Is it?? *scratches head* I had dinner an hour ago :lol:

Omg, serious? That's so early. My other up for today is that I only have 3 hours of lessons tomorrow!

kazzy said:
Down: Can't play Grand Theft Auto. It's not suitable for glish people...the cars are on the wrong side! :(

But I think cars are on the right side ;)

Finally! I've eaten. Isn't it that in England the cars drive on the left side? I think it's weird to see, I always laugh about it :D

RoosCSILover said:
Finally! I've eaten. Isn't it that in England the cars drive on the left side? I think it's weird to see, I always laugh about it :D

I almost became nuts in England! I swear, I was sitting on the back seat and it's just crazy when you see people are passing by from RIGHT side... I always wanted to scream when I saw 'em coming :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back