Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: Finally being able to sleep in.. man I so needed that!

Down: Haven't had a down yet.. but the day is still early.

As response to Tinkerbell's accident with the finger: I so hope yours is not going to look like mine :lol:

click at own risk

Owww down: I think that's the end of finding my identical hand-twin :(

onlynic said:
Sounds like my type of fun!!!!

:lol: You'd fit right in my Art class.

Up: Going to dinner tonight with my cousin, so I don't have to take the Loser Cruiser home.

Down: My brother's off work for 4 days so I have to put up with his annoying insults. =\

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Up: Finally being able to sleep in.. man I so needed that!

Isn't sleeping in the best Jayne? I live for sleeping in!!!

Up: my lil bro went to school today, so i don't have to deal with his male pms!

Down: I woke up to fighting and the dr's still wont give me blood!!!! :mad:

Up: can't think of one :(

Down: I am 14 and have been talking to someone on the internet for a couple of weeks, who I thought was 14 aswell, but just found out that he is 38! And I know he has pictures of me :( *feeling very dirty* :(

JayneEmilysRealm said:
As response to Tinkerbell's accident with the finger: I so hope yours is not going to look like mine :lol:

click at own risk

Aoooooow, that looks totally painfUL! :p

Up: Seeing a pheasant today. WHOO!..Haven't seen one in such a long time! :D

Down:...No downs as of yet. :D

Golden_Smile said:
Down: I am 14 and have been talking to someone on the internet for a couple of weeks, who I thought was 14 aswell, but just found out that he is 38! And I know he has pictures of me :( *feeling very dirty* :(

Dude, my friend is going through the same thing too. Except he told he he was 25, HE LOOKS LIKE HES FIFY! Sad thing is, he knows her mobile number (somehow she gave it to him :rolleyes: ) and he knows where she lives now. :eek: But yeah, I guess it teaches you not to speak to people like that. :p She's learning her lesson now cos he WONT stop sending her really rude text messages.

kazzy said:
JayneEmilysRealm said:

click at own risk

Aoooooow, that looks totally painfUL! :p
I can't recall actually since I was two. But because my finger was still tiny the doctor couldn't stitch it properly and it turned out this way after 21 years :lol: I love my special finger though.

Nic I actually hate sleeping in.. I think dawn and mornings are the most beautiful appearances and times of the day.. but it was an Up because I really needed it. :)

JayneEmilysRealm said:

Nic I actually hate sleeping in.. I think dawn and mornings are the most beautiful appearances and times of the day.. but it was an Up because I really needed it. :)

I can handle sleeping in- i need it, but during the summer, i try to stay up all night so i can see the sun come up- not the winter cuz that's just depressing, unless it's x-mas eve!

up- umm, hmm getting to know all of you and my step bro is home from college for the weekend!!!

down- dr's!!! :mad:

zippy said:
UP: Started a new thread for one of my fav. thread!

Down: Getting stomach ache coz of that :lol:
:lol: Didn't see this. So funny. I hope you're all better Zippy! I think I would have fainted if I actually opened the thread but I'm glad we finally made it to the second one :rolleyes:
JayneEmilysRealm said:
I actually hate sleeping in..
I actually feel almost guilty if I ever woke up after noon. It's stupid but it's just this very strange part of me and it's been like this for years! :p

:lol: Casp I'm ok now. I'd do anything for "them".

I can't sleep in the afternoon even if I didn't sleep for 24 hrs. I feel wasted. I'm so square geez...result of having a German as best friend. :lol: I love her alright, don't get me wrong.

Up: Watching the latest episode of Prison Break :D

Down: Having to visit the dentist this morning. I wasn't actually afraid of going (for once :lol: ). Maybe I am slowly getting better :p Though I am glad my dentist is National Health, and not private, otherwise it would be very expensive :eek:

Up: St. Patrick's Day. No School. Dad coming home. And I got a good report card.

Down: Woke up at 2:30 because I fell off my bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back