Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: Had a great guitar lesson today
Down: Science test first thing at school tomorrow...oh yeah! That's what I'm supposed to be doing now: studying...

UP: wind, breeze! finally! :D national Latvian holiday tomorrow! that is gonna be one good drinking party! :p

Down: today CSI M is canceled :(

Up: the weather is good, my mood is good, I´m going home next month :D

Down: Holland tied with Argentina and I still have an allergic reaction in my face...why can´t I have it on my arm or my leg or somewhere where other people can´t see it :(

UP: I got in on my new school :D

DOWN: My favorite teacher took away my cell-phone today, so I had to act to be mad at her.

Up: Half my nasty class were in am exam today

Down: The exam finished and they all came back, halfway through the lesson

Up: they are leaving at noon to visit SFMOMA (San Fransisco Museum of Modern Art) before going to an opera so I am free for like 12 hours!

Down: I have to go to one of our vacation homes with them for the whole weekend and I don't think it is the one where my friends live.

Down: I got out of bed this morning and twisted my knee, my photobucket was taking literally and hour two upload 2 pictures, I have a huge headache!

Up: My photobucket finally works and i'm drinking some tea which always makes me feel better and I heared the song Boston on the radio. I love that song!

up: I got $250 for being great at singing at my graduation.

down: Looked like an idiot after I twisted my ankle tripping over the electric piano's cord to get the $250. Then I had to sit outside the gym while my teacher iced it and wrapped it up with an ace bandage. Yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back