Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down: Used too much money today :p

Up: Saw a wonderful guy today. I wrapped my hands around him and hugged him tight. He used to be in my class. Oh he is so cute. I thought I never see him drinking but now I did *blushes*

Down: I want to hurt these guys who make people cry. I wish I was better at cheering up people and my friends date treated me like shit.

Up: I got to see a movie I liked.

Down: I promised someone to send her a wake-up text just before 6am.. and I sent it just after 6am.. :( oooops.

Up: But she seemed to be in a good mood :p And I finally have time to work on my thesis again.

Ups: Talked to me sweetie for a long time, wrote 3 stories, got on my mom's good side.

Down: My strapless bra broke! Now I gotta get a new one... Damn it. :(

DOWN:i got a bag of dog crap thrown at me

DOWN:i have been crying for an hour

DOWN:i got three nose bleeds today

DOWN:some guy was like guess what i hate you

DOWN:my eyes hurt from crying

DOWN:i want to talk to my mom but she isnt home

DOWN:i dont have an up

sandleissocute said:
DOWN:i got a bag of dog crap thrown at me

DOWN:i have been crying for an hour

DOWN:i got three nose bleeds today

DOWN:some guy was like guess what i hate you

DOWN:my eyes hurt from crying

DOWN:i want to talk to my mom but she isnt home

DOWN:i dont have an up

Ouch... , hope you will feel better soon :(

UP: i am home! :D CSI LV today, and i got ice-cream TEEHEE! :lol:

Down: none

Down: I still have a migrane from yesterday, I stil haven't cleaned my room or the bathroom, my dad is being a real pain in the butt today, I'm still tired but I can't go back to sleep, and I have laundry to do

Up: I'm watching Cheaper by the Dozen on tbs right now, and I like this movie.

(thanks, I spent hours on the code... :) )
I hate soccer....
I'ts bad enough that I'm forced to look at all these orange people all day and listen to their complaining about the lack of wuppies, but now I'm going to be forced to watch 22 men going all emotional about some ballgame...

I'm the kind of person who sits with his notebook on his lap in the middle of the night writing code & fanfiction...

Hope you feel better, sandleissocute. You can talk to me, if you want. PM me anytime.

Down: I'm so nervous about the game Holland-Portugal.

Up: I'm so nervous that I can't eat... diet time! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back