Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: My mom's friend had to cancel, so I got to go to Cirque du Soleil's Varekai with her-- it was awesome!

Down: Was lazy this morning so I didn't get out for my jog.

UP : i played soccer with my friend yesterday!

DOWN : i feel really left out! my "friends" are always laffing and then when i ask there all like ahhh never mind!

Up: Resolved a fight with my friend and made plans with a friend that I haven't hung out with in such a long time!

Down: The one time I'm finally able to hang out with my friend and I get to accompany her on her date because "she doesn't want to go alone"

Up: Parents are leaving so I get the TV to myself

Down: Brother's truck exploded again. Arm hurts for no reason.

up: had a great night with mate in the park,bbq, drinking, footy etc

down: twisted my ankle REALLLLY badly, apparently it dislocated and re-located as quick as that. can barely walk, it was a loong trek home and worse when i woke up this morning

defiantDittohead said:
up: had a great night with mate in the park,bbq, drinking, footy etc

down: twisted my ankle REALLLLY badly, apparently it dislocated and re-located as quick as that. can barely walk, it was a loong trek home and worse when i woke up this morning

DAAAAAAMN! That is really terrible! :( Hope you're okay!!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

Down: I've had a headache now for two days and its those kinds that start at the back of your head and then work there way up. And it probably doesn't help that I'm sitting here staring at a computer screen without my glasses either. I have to clean my room and the bathroom today.

Up: Um...I really don't see a bright side to my day yet.

Hope you get better defiantDittohead and speedmonkey2.

Up: Finally found some time to study.

Down: Miss my dog, because I was sick and send her to my parents. She'll be back tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back