Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
you got me! :lol:
mmhhm...sit..stare at H and melting in +31C degree's... :lol:
*runs to fridge take ice-cream*

Up: Oooh yeah, I actually got more than 50% in German! WOOHOO!!!! I've only been studying it for half a year. I rock! :lol:
Down: err - I'm not sure. Does bitch-encounter count? :(

Up: I like the song I'm listening to

Down: I have a headache and I had a really bad day. It's just gonna be one of those bad weeks I'm guessing...

Up: i'm 19 now!!!!!!!! my b-day was saturday mt friends and i all went out to the bar, got drunk and didn't come home until after 1:00 am. also my romate finally finished her (2 weeks late) report and got off the computer!
Down: my math mark dropped out of the 90's

Up: ummmm Dawlish! Ran around the boardwalk calling for Dawlish today.

Down: My f*cking head hurts because that f*ucking boardwalk is so f*cking loud. Owww.

UP #1- I found out that Gameshow Network is now showing the orginal hourlong "Weakest Link"
UP #2- I found out that Gameshow Network is now showing Greed which I sort of miss.

Up: my huuuuuge cup of coffee! :D And spending soooo much of my money on someone :)

Down: I don't understand some forms I need to fill in for my new job and now I'm afraid that if I call the school they will fire me straight away because they think I'm stupid :(

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Down: I don't understand some forms I need to fill in for my new job and now I'm afraid that if I call the school they will fire me straight away because they think I'm stupid :(
Hahaha!! :lol: That's VERY funny coz I know exactly how that feels like! I've been through that so many times in my life.

Up: Met a cute guy today who's actually sane!

Down: I didn't manage to dream of DuCaine. Instead I got a super weird one. I'll share it in the 'weird dreams' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back