Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: Bumped into my best friend in town.. YAY.. then talked on the phone with another best friend for over an hour.. meanwhile I'm chatting online with someone special.. I feel wanted :)

Down: *looks at teacher* sorry?? what do you mean, my thesis deadline is within two weeks?? *thinks* :eek:

JayneEmilysRealm said:
zippy said:
Up: Met a cute guy today who's actually sane!
I'm sorry to disappoint you sippy, but those do NOT exist :lol: Nahhh, I'm happy for you :D
Yeah...I'm in doubt too. Maybe he's those kind of psycho who acts sane then when he's all alone, he licks the blade and talks to the lamp? :eek:

UP: No school till September.
DOWN: Am going to a collage open-evening but don't actually want to go there next year.

Up: ya know I really can't think of one

Down: Okay here comes the rant os watch out- My parents. They are trying to send me to bed at 10:00 every night this summer and I am 15, that is total bulls*it. Okay My friends' little siblings are going to bed later than that! I went to sleep later than that on the weekends. They are also limiting me to one hour of TV and computer combined a day. My little siblings get two hours of each. They just piled me with a million chores that will take me 5 hours if I work without complaining (so about 7 hours because I will spend any time they are not watching writing or drawing). Oh and they are letting Ellie and Sam (my siblings ages 12 and 9 1/2 repectively) play video games all day. Oh AND my little brother's game boy is missing and so:

a) they bought him a new one (a better one) and five new games to replace the one that was in there.
b) they are blaming me and saying I must have misplaced it because it was my game in there so I must have been the last one playing. But Sam and Ellie always were plaing it without my permission.

Oh oh oh AND Sam checked out a Pokemon pokedex advanced blah blah 30 dollar book on my library card (my dad said I had to let him because he forgot his) and when HE lost HIS book my parents say it is ME who has to pay the 30 dollars. I know it isn't a lot of money but it is just the principle. Oh AND (I think this is the last thing) Sam got the shower all sandy when we got back from the beach but guess who has to clean it up while he is playing on his new gameboy? It isn't sam or ellie. GAHHHHH [/rant]

UP: Collage open evening was really good. The facilities were amazing!
DOWN: Now I have to make a descision about where I want to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back