Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laetri said:
Something sounds farmiliar, would this be Middle School or High School?

This would be Grade 12, my last year of high school. Well, technically. I'm coming back for an extra year.

okay so, today:

Ups:

1.Did an English exam, I think I did okay.

2. Got lots of hugs from friends who don't suck. And virtual hugs from all you guys!!! THANKS!

Downs:

1. Saw Christina, she must have forgotten about the whole "I'll call you" thing, because the first thing she did was give me a hug and then tell me exactly how much fun she had at the party and asking what I did that night.

2. Tried to finish my wood-shop project, but I couldn't totally finish it. Oh well. I'll do better next year.

3. Saw a person who, over the weekend, I learned has been talking behind my back, saying I have no talent, saying I'm fat(I'm 5'10 and 155lbs.), saying I'm ugly, and lots of other lovely things. It sucks, because I've known her since first grade, and I though she was a better person then that.

4. Mentioned my dissapointment about not being included in anyone's plans to another friend of ours, who promptly replied, "Well that's because they all hate you. You know that." Well, I didn't. But I guess I do now. I couldn't look at any of my "friends" the same way today at school. That kind of sucked.

*huging madgeorge*

I believe you have talent! You're not ugly! And if you're fat, I couldn't care less!!! ;)

lol thanks, :)

I'm a little more appeased right now because I have ice cream lol.

Well, one of my other friends who loves me joked that when I get my first Oscar(or w/e lol) I should get up and say "To ______ and _____ who thought they'd get here first. Oops. Guess that didn't happen."

Up:...I'm eating good food and I found someone to talk to that ACTUALLY understands people.

Down: Had a really crappy weekend and I'm having a really crappy day.

Down: i woke up late...mom is coming back...

Up: just hope for some 'UP' ... o, right! today is CSI LV, well that is one good thing! :p

Up: Hopefully I get to hear from a friend today.. come on girl, reply to the email :p

Down: *sigh* not going anywhere with that thesis arrghh.. I can seriously kick myself now :mad:

Up: I finally found that song that GOB from Arrested Development dances to when he preforms magic :3

Down: Forgot Father's Day. And I reeeeeally need to study for my Biology Diploma =\

UP: finally i took pic's of my cat :p Listening my fave song 'Down with The Sickness'- Disturbed :D

Down: D*** ! i am siting at home...all day.. bored.. =/

^^Well LtKitty you can take more CSI pics. :D

Down: Had 2 bad experiences at the restaurant today. People are such pain in the ass sometimes.

Up: I got my tax refund today!! :D Now I'm closer to my travel plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back