Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: Holland won and I could sip beer from my Foster's glass!
And got finally last heiferlittlemoos outside and they didn't even break the fence :D

Down: I have class reunion tomorrow :lol: I'm so going to suffer. God I hated them. Or actually...there was this one lovely, cute guy but erm...he is devoted christian so.. not for me :p
My mom is going to one b'day party. One lady turns 70 and I'd be rather there than in my class reunion.

Up: None yet.

Down:

1. Found out that I got passed over for the school musical next year. That one really sucked.

2. Last day of Grade 12, but I'm back at school for an extra year. All my friends are leaving for college/univerity, and leaving me all alone.

3. I've been crying all day and having to hide it because I'm scared my friends will all forget about me once they start college/university.

4. I know that someone's planning a party or something tonight to celebrate the end of school, but no one's telling me anything, and anytime I come near people, they go really quiet. I feel like I'm being purposely left out. And it sucks.

5. My friend who was supposed to come over tonight to hang out might be going to the aforementioned party, and said she'd call me to let me know the official details. But no call yet.

Overall, today just kind of sucks. I really need hugs. I just feel like crying. I just hope that my friends let me know what's up, because I've known some of these people for like, 12 years, and them not telling me stuff like this really hurts.

madgeorge, here´s a big hug for you. :D
Probably, your friends are just suprising you... if they don't PM me anytime.

Awwe, madgeorge, sounds horrible. I REALLY hope your day gets better *hands you a cookie* And here's a a big, big, big, big hug for you!

Up: Got into University after everyone I know told me I wouldn't...so HA!! :D :D!!! And it's the weekend!

Down: Weekend means I gotta work, and my computer is being REALLY dumb today.

awwwww madgeorge i am pretending to give you a really big hug right now!! awww i feel so bad for you but just remember tomorrow is another day!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoox

Awwwww, thanks for all the hugs, :) I really need them after the latest fabulous parts of this day.

okay, so:

1. I called my friend Eliza's house, and her brother tells me she's not home. So I call my other friend Christina, and she says "I don't know what's going on, but call Eliza, I just dropped her off at her house."

2. I find out that our friend is in fact having a party at her house, and that they just chose not to tell me. So pretty much I'm being shunned by my friends.

3. Christina told me she would call and let me know if she decided to go to the party, because if she was, she was going to bring me along and give me a ride. Of course by 8pm she still hadn't called me, so I phoned her, and she's not there. Which means she went without me.

4. I find out that another of my best friends who was going to come over and hang out, decided to dump me at the last minute to hang out with a dirtbag friend of ours and, in all likelyhood, get high.

So yeah, tommorrow is another day, and it's bound to be better, because if this day gets any better, by midnight, I should be rolling in glass.

Up: The weather, talking to a friend on MSN now, dad's cleaning the house, two friends are coming over in two hours, brother is coming over, CZ Rep has to play tonight, and then.. BBQ-time :p

Down: None so far :D

Congratulations, CatherineWillows!!!

madgeorge, I'm huging you right now...

Up: Portugal won!!! :D

Down: I'm sick.

Up: My night went by well, ignoring the tears, I just got a lot of things off my chest that I needed to. And today I'm just in a good mood...for some reason.

Down: Well, I have to work in about 2 hours, ugh, why do I have to get the weird shift?

Up: We tied with Italy, as in the US isn't totally out of the running yet, we just need to beat Ghana.

Down: We only tied so we need to beat Ghana which will not happen. Oh and also the only goal we got was because the ball rebounded off an Italian player.

okay, so:

1. I called my friend Eliza's house, and her brother tells me she's not home. So I call my other friend Christina, and she says "I don't know what's going on, but call Eliza, I just dropped her off at her house."

2. I find out that our friend is in fact having a party at her house, and that they just chose not to tell me. So pretty much I'm being shunned by my friends.

3. Christina told me she would call and let me know if she decided to go to the party, because if she was, she was going to bring me along and give me a ride. Of course by 8pm she still hadn't called me, so I phoned her, and she's not there. Which means she went without me.

4. I find out that another of my best friends who was going to come over and hang out, decided to dump me at the last minute to hang out with a dirtbag friend of ours and, in all likelyhood, get high.

Something sounds farmiliar, would this be Middle School or High School?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back