Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: Well... I ate breakfast. Ipod is charged.

Down: Still need to pack more for my Trip, Have to do my 2 tests today instead of tomorrow, have a headache, cat scratched me, and if Ashley isn't home for my first block, than I can't make the CD I wanted to until next Friday.

I'll start with the downs first: Waking up 6:30 AM to be out to the hospital for 8:00 AM, getting x-rays on my knees, wrists and ankles and getting bloodwork done(took 5 vials :| )

It was all for tests to see if I have arthritis.

AND the up of the day: Mom buying me bubbles, chocolate milk and a big turk bar. :D

Nothing good has happned yet though. I'll be going out soon.

Up: nothing amazing yet
Down: I haven't got one of those either
achievement (neutral): I survived my German listening test!
A miracle, but I may have failed. :cool:

Down: Didn't get a lot of sleep last night...

Up: Made it through the day with less sleep... Some friends heard they passed their exams from high school and will graduate!

Up: I MADE A NEW IMAGINARY FRIEND TODAY! Ha yep, I'm that cool :p

Down: . 1. Anytime I said something stupid today my friend hit me, now I'm sore.2. Today, in "studdy period" everyone like made me cry because they were like kidding around about serious things and now I feel really pathetic.

Up: Yes, I'm still up :p

Down: I'd love to lie down :p Nahh.. It's midnight now, and I'm still working my arse off on that essay.. why is time going so fast and my mind working so slow today.. hmpf!

Up: I will reach the deadline today :D And obviously I can write 6000 words in two days, meaning I can finish my MA thesis in 2,5 days and I still have two whole weeks.. YAY!

Other up: Holland has to play tonight :)

Down: I'm just so tired and my eyes hurt, and I have huge bags under my eyes and no coffee in this world can wake me up properly, I think.

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Up: I will reach the deadline today :D And obviously I can write 6000 words in two days, meaning I can finish my MA thesis in 2,5 days and I still have two whole weeks.. YAY!

Other up: Holland has to play tonight :)

Down: I'm just so tired and my eyes hurt, and I have huge bags under my eyes and no coffee in this world can wake me up properly, I think.

YAY for the thesis and YAY for Holland (they do have to win or else I´ll turn myself and start cheering another country :p)
and awww for the tiredness *hands Jayne a cup of steaming coffee* hope this works :)

up - im moving homes
down - my cat smog has gone vets to be done ( poor smog)

Up: It's summer vacation, w00t.
Down: Now I have to listen to my dad yell at me about random crap durring the hours I would be at school :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back