Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: Got my new HD today It's Samsung! Yay!:D

Down: Had to call my ex because I needed help with that HD :rolleyes:

UP: I got to give a teacher a lesson today - how to work the school digital camera and how to add attachments to e-mails, which meant I got to write a big e-mail and send loads of pictures to the headteacher of another high school - I could become the her secretary (the teacher I was taught)

DOWN: I am really missing my best friend :(

Up: English was friggin hilarious today.
Down: In English some of the students reminded us that, technically, we are all INBRED. :eek: I will never be able to have a crush the same way again *shudder*
Dear God!

Celtic_angel said:
Down: In English some of the students reminded us that, technically, we are all INBRED. :eek:

Is that like to do with everyone being related to each other, because we all have same common ancestor? :)

Up: My exams are finally over! Summer here I come! WHoooooo!! :D

Down: My last exam didn't go so well :( Oh well, I think I at least passed.

Up: Our Stripecat came home today :D She's been gone for two weeks. I thought she does the same what she's done in past two years, in spring she leaves, gets kittens in August and brings them home. Oh, I was so happy. I watched Without a Trace and Law & Order with her. She slept next to me. She is sooo adorable

Down: Dad has been pain in the ass whole day

Up, have new audio set finally working the way I like it to work

Down, hardly got any sleep, have huge writersblock, drank enormous amounts of Coke to stay awake and still get something done...

Up: We got to hang out on the grass instead of being in the yucky art class of doom 7th period

Down: Everyone is busy so I am bored as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back