Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
up: England are doing great in the cricket the weather is great and I only had one lecture at Uni

Down: I am working loads tomorrow

UP: I had such a serious case of the giggles in my French exam, I know that isn't a brilliant thing but it made my day a little more bareable

DOWN: finding out that I only got 18% in my Maths exam!! :( I've never had such a bad result, ever! I think the lowest I've ever got is in the 70%'s :(

Up: having lots of fun with some co-workers

Down: The rain started as soon as i left the office after a week of sunshine

Up: I just found out the release date of the 3rd season of Arrested Development so I'm going nuts with happiness!

Down: My friends birthday was today but it got cancelled because it's raining =(

Up: My TV finally came! Yay! :D

Downs: Just heard that two of my best friends are having family issues right now (one lost her grandma and the other's mom is in the hosptial right now) :(. I'm on the other side of the country, so I feel bad not being able to physically be there for them right now.

Up: I'm going home (from vacation) tomorrow
Downs: I don't have internet at home & I'll have to go back to work. Although I do enjoy my job (most of the time hehe).

UP: got my internet back on!!! :)
Down: Have no hot water, waiting for Sears to come and fix my gas water heater tommorrow. {they are going to fix it on Sunday and Mothers Day, thank god for the warranty} :mad:

UP: going back to work after a month off and going on a bit of a shopping spree, it was like after a month loads of really nice stuff had mounted up, waiting for me to go back :lol: :D
DOWN: being so extremely tired after going back to work

UP: don't have one for today
Down: Sears was suppose to come and fix my water heater today, called me at 4:30 and said the installer forgot it was Mother's Day and will be here Monday around 4 pm. So I stink and can't take a shower!!!! :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back