Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: Found my "Rescue Me" season one, so I was watching that today.

Down: Gave my mom the worst Mother's Day ever.

Up: I finally finished my stupid project that's due tomorrow

Down: I have to go to school tomorrow and then after School I have to go to work

Up: My medicine exam went really well this morning. And my friend buying me a card and a present to thank me with all that I've helped her with since we both started Uni. Aw :D

Down: Got wet walking through the city on my way to Uni.

UP: my second maths test wasn't too hard, I think I actually did alright on it :)
DOWN: just things in general, having to tell some people about some things which have happened

Up: I didn't have to go to school :)

Down: I went downtown on my bike, and I felt like I ended up in hell because my Hayfever started again :(

Up: I finally got the tape from Ceili so I got to see Bang Bang FINALLY and I get to go to school late and leave early for the next two days.

Down: with ups like that no down exists.

Up: Someone threw a magazine at me and it had a bunch of CSI and NCIS pictures in it. One of my teachers went to vegas and brought me back a CSI hat.

Down: I didn't get into the school that was my BACKUP plan. So now I'm wondering what's going to happen...

up: i went out to dinner with two of my best friends, two finals are finished!

down: two finals today, one final tomorrow

Up: I, uh... hmm... have time to read and write tonight?

Down: *sniffle* I accidentally *sniffle* hit a squirrel with my car today, and took its poor life :-(.

UP: I was one of the only people in my grade that didn't do horrible on this quiz in science

DOWN: I'm always depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back