Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: My medicine lecturer telling me that my answers to the practice questions he set (in preparation for the exam next week) were really good :D

Down: Having a cold, so can't concentrate and revise properly :(

UP: It's early release day today so we only had half a day of school.

DOWN: I'm SUPPOSED to be doing a project right now...

~saraa_*

Up: My friend Allie is coming over tomorrow night to watch CSI with me!

Down: I have a whole bunch of science due (that's late), a whole bunch of math to do including a project (also late),and I should probably be working on my science or english projects...but I'm known to leave things to the last minute, and planning to keep it that way. :p

up: amazing race was on tonight. I saw a commercial for csi. I got to play tennis :)

down: 3 tests, 2 quizes, and horrible schedule tommorrow
way down: no more DVR...............and i'm gonna miss the first half hour of Way To Go :(

Up: Wonderful weather, no more exams, fab summer ahead.

Down: Severe lack of sleep so finding it hard to enjoy the above things at the moment.

UP:My bestfriend and I talk over the phone the whole day

DOWN:My mom is in bad mood.Hate it when she's in bad mood.She will start her nagging and it's annoying

Ups- got my internet hooked up yesterday... and my peephole and lock are getting installed on my door as we speak (just moved and there was very limited security on my apartment door..Hey, I watch CSI, I know what can happen ;) :p)

Down- the gorgeous weather we've had for the past 3 days is gone :( It's now rainy, cloudy, windy....fun.

Up - To be honest, I've not really had a huge UP today, so getting my books delivered. :lol:

Down - Falling over! :eek: I brought a pair of sandals yesterday, I put them on this morning and as I left the house, they seemed to skid on the plastic mat outside the front door. Highly embarrassing. :rolleyes:

Up - Got my Snow Patrol, Five for Fighting and The Goo Goo Dolls CD's and CSI- Season 5.1 DVD Box set. *Yeah* :D

Down - Again Problems with the internet connection :mad: and my new TV which I bought yesterday, (because the old one which I bought last week on Friday broke down), tries to bug me.

Up: CSI's on tonight. I have popcorn in the house (for once). And I get to watch CSI with me friend!

Down: I promised I would call my friend Derek to remind hom to watch CSI but I hate calling his house, he has a whole bunch of people there, and everyone but him answers the phone!

AJSHFAUICwbeyvrt :ptbRDFON today has no up my mom just accidentally turned off the TiVo so it can't finish recording. MY dad is being so stupid I want to kill him and I am so mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back