Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
*looks at Jayne* Didn't realize that I was craving for apple till now. I was supposed to take a brownie not an apple :lol:.

Major Up: I finished the book I've been reading for four days and I thought it is one of the best book ever!

Major Down: Now I've got no more books to read! *panics!*

wibble said:
No downs for me today, just one big UP :D ...

I won the science competition!!! Whoohoooooo! I'll soon be £200 richer!! :D :D

And of course, this means a paaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrttty in the Miscellaneous house tonight!
discosmilie.gif
Woo hoo congratulations wibbs *passes over a glass of champagne* :D

UP - Pay day today! :D

Down - Woke up this morning with a sore throat, my cough is better thou, but I can't help thinking that I'm going around in circles. :lol:

Up - I passed up my assignment and class was cut short, my friend told me that my MSN names are always unique and catches her attention (which makes me happy for some weird reason :p) and I had a REAL chat with one of my online friends...I got to know her a little better after that.

Down - My lecturer was being fussy about the cover page about my assignment so I had to redo it, and I found out I have to wake up early on Saturday morning to go to a workshop thingy. Ugh.

CSIsMANIAC said:
wibble said:
I won the science competition!!!

Now there! You see, that dream didn't mean anything! Congratulations Wibble :). *grabs an apple*

Hey Casp! Thanks very much :D and thanks to Tink too :D
I'm so pleased I won! Can't wait to get the cheque in a couple of weeks :) *puts more brownies on the table*

Up: Not bothering to do any revision :p

Down: Had to finish coursework instead :lol:

*grabs the bottle of brownies*

wibble said : I won the science competition!!! Whoohoooooo!
Congratulations wibble!!!

Up: Its "Gato Fedorento" day (on tv).

Down: I've a headache!

Dolphin said:
*grabs the bottle of brownies*

wibble said : I won the science competition!!! Whoohoooooo!
Congratulations wibble!!!

Up: Its "Gato Fedorento" day (on tv).

Down: I've a headache!

Omg I love Gato fedorento I have it on dvd. The serie fonseca!!! It totally rocks.And yes i understand portuguese.

UP:it´s friday so I can go to bed late without worrying about not sleeping much.
down:I´ve got a headache and I hurt my hand playing handball which sucks cos it only just got better from tennis.

greenfieldcsi said :
Omg I love Gato fedorento I have it on dvd. The serie fonseca!!! It totally rocks.And yes i understand portuguese.
Cool!!! Now I've someone to talk about "Gato Fedorento"!!! :D

Up: I wrote a test from literature, I knew nothing, and the teacher asked us if we want the test to be valid. We all said nooooo, nooooo, nooooo. So I didn't get a bad mark.
Down: I had an argument with my BF. ----> Up: everything has changed for the better ;)

Up: I found out that I can slide my feet under the chair to do those stupid pushups. And, Jon was nice to me today when I woke him up for work.

Down: The bugs are massing outside so unless I go out in the middle of the day for my walk, I'll be eaten. But the sunstroke... also, my dog won't shut up and I'm going nuts...

Up: I got new pants for like 40 bucks!
Down: I'm in a huge fight with a person and because she hates me I'm an offical loner at school and work.

Up - I had a great nights sleep (the first for about a week). :D Then as I went down for breakfast, the post arrived with the book I ordered. I'm feeling very cheery today. :)

Down - I just had a call from my sister. Someone drove into the back of her car on the M25! :eek: Thankfully she is fine, just a bit shocked. :(

So, my cheery day just got a bit less cheery!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back