Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: I'm really glad I got this book cos the story have been so gripping!

Down: I can't sleep now cos the book is sooo gripping!

:lol: That is crazy. My UP is my DOWN.

I hope you're feeling better, draig_goch!

Up: I made some delicious soup... :p

Downs: I got home too late...

Up: I drew this great picture in Art that I'm inking, and I love it! So I'm actually excited to go to Art Class.

Down: My comm tech teacher found out about me going to the yearbook room and he's all mad at me :(

Up: I found a 20 dollar bill on the ground today! And I passed my health test with 90% when I just guessed!
Down: I fell asleep during a Science class and now I have no clue what to do...oh well I'll guess again, worked last time.

Up: I have stayed silent all day practically (the 30 seconds where Scott wouldn't leave me alone until I yelled at him and I had to get my project finished in the next minute and a half don't count as talking in my opinion)

Down: I have this huge issue with my little sister sitting in the front seat at the same time I got to because she is taller and so it was her turn to ride in the front to the restraunt so I didn't go and now I am stuck at home.

Up: today is CSI Miami on Tv... wuupii!
Down: all day long i think: yeey Friday...EEhh! wrong answer! tomorrow is another work day..that means, school.. weehh ;/

Up: The weather
Down: I wrote in my letter of application that my Dutch is excellent.. however, I had to rewrite the fecking letter 6 times.. because of all the spelling mistakes :rolleyes:

Up - I had a McDonalds today. :lol: I don't normally indulge in McDonalds, so it was rarity for me. :)

Down - Erm... Some birds have pooed all over my car - I only washed it yesterday. :(

Up - Get tomorrow off school. Jon's on day-shift so he won't be home so I can do what I want. Can finish my pen & Ink project today.

Down - Compost was blown over so I had to clean it up. And wash all the dirty dishes. Plus, when I left the house, Jon wasn't up and he needs to be up to let the gas-meter people in. So much worrying....

up- csi: is on tonight, i get to see my mom tonight, it's almost the weekend

down- orchestra concert tonight, literature paper due tomorrow and i haven't even started (procrastination), and i haven't eaten anything really today. argh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back