Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up: woohoo.. my parents are gone till tomorrow, ao i am alone at home! :D

down:today was 'Exotica Show'i didn't get there because of that long people row... ;/

Up: I can finally get all the work I have to do done.

Down: I have to do the work. Also I can't find my cell phone and I owe cookies in math (stupid Danica and Cameron) so it currently has me at an F in the computer until I get the cookies in so my dad is all being stupid about everything.

UP: Can't mow the grass, because it's raining, YEAH!!!! :lol:

DOWN: all out of decaf coffee and too lazy to go to the store right now. I really want a cup of coffee right now!!! Guess I could drink reg and stay up a while tonight.

UP: I have vacation this week, so all the things I normally want to do, but I can't do because of homework or something, can be done this week (like organizing my photos and put them in a photobook, on the old-fashion way, so no digital pics... cleaning my room, which I loooove... watching CSI for hours and hours etc.)

DOWN: Because I don't have school this week, I think I'll be totally bored and can't think of anything to do. So that's probably gonna be a whole week on the computer, desparately to have something to do that's fun. :rolleyes:

So when I have homework, I hate it, and when I don't have it, I want it. How weird is that?

UP: Still can't mow the grass, cause its still raining. :lol:
Down: Finally went and got some coffee, but now I'm out of sugar and will have to go back to the store again.. :mad:

up: My parents called me and asked if I wanted to go out for breakfast.

down: I got stuck in strange traffic on the way home.

Dolphin, you'll see your friend again some day. Even if you're world's apart, there's always this funny thing that brings you together. That thing is called 'Fate' :D.

down: i didn't get to see my schools play cause i got sick and so did my friend :(

up: but instead I went out for icecream and got a book I wanted :D

Up: I found a glue stick for my project finally. I searched litterly everywhere for like an hour until I found one in the bathroom cupboard (odd place to find a glue stick.)
Down: I was so bored at work today and cause person is being stupid and ignores me I put price stickers all over my shoes.

Ups: My morning clients canced, and now I can sleep late!

Down: I have another bee in my house, and bees terrify me... I can't kill them, and I don't know where they're coming from :-( :-( :-( Edit: I just spent an hour trying to kill the bee, and it's gone. Oh... and I spoke to my neighbor, who said there is a swarm of "killer bees" around here. Killer bees... that's like a whatchamacallit of bees, right> They don't really kill? Like bumble bees, and wasps, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back