Ups and Downs for the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
UP: my cousin was here! :)

down: soon i should go sleep, but i haven't done my homeworks yet! and some kind of stupid fly is in my room! :mad:

Up: got new pics of the GF
Down: CSI:NY is about the murder on a puppetdocter.. I seriously crap my pants when things have to do with puppets.. yes, even the heroic thunderbirds make me have nightmares.. i think it all started when I watched 'Child's Play' at the age of 8 or something :rolleyes:

up: being offered CBT, which I am going to take :D

down: just generally feeling crappy - managing to say all the wrong things when I thought they were the right things, feeling a burden, et cetera...

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Down: CSI:NY is about the murder on a puppetdocter.. I seriously crap my pants when things have to do with puppets.. yes, even the heroic thunderbirds make me have nightmares.. i think it all started when I watched 'Child's Play' at the age of 8 or something :rolleyes:

OMFG! I shouldn't have any fears towards those but that episode made me feel so.. it was creepy episode and made me stressed.

Up: I get to tape both CSI and The OC tonight! My sister is so nice sometimes... :)

Down: I have a really deep cut on my thumb and I have no clue what it's from!

No downs for me today, just one big UP :D ...

I won the science competition!!! Whoohoooooo! I'll soon be £200 richer!! :D :D

And of course, this means a paaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrttty in the Miscellaneous house tonight!
discosmilie.gif
discosmilie.gif
discosmilie.gif

Brownies and donuts on the table, fruit juice in the fridge! ;)

After 3 months of working on my essay, all my hard work paid off!! :D

I'm soooooooo happy! *dances* :D

Congratulations Wibble don't mind if I steal a brownie.

Up: My presentation was a hit this morning.
Down: I'm going to have to pick a group of med students to work on this research project and I don't know who to pick :eek:

Up: getting my old job back for the summer, and watching Rashomama!
Down: Having to tell a lady that i can't work for her, and then having her hang up on me!

Up: Buying my tickets to see Regina Spektor live when I get back to England! Thats KT Tunstall in one month! :D

Down: Waking up to a ummm...cat 'suprise' this morning on the kitchen floor..

Up: I had a nice little sleep in today

Down: then it hit me that i have to go back to school in a few days :(

Up: the nice weather.
Down: my headache.. with a combination of people fixing the street just below my window.. *throws garbage out of window* that'll teach you :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back