Travel Thread

I didn't know this thread existed!
I haven't been many places. :rolleyes:
Here's my small list:
Pretty much everywhere in the UK. I've never been to Ireland though, despite being part Irish. :lol:
France. I have no clue where abouts, I was 12, and it was a school trip. :p
Tenerife with family...but we don't talk about it. :rolleyes:
Guatemala and Belize. I spent a month there with my friends two years ago, we didn't spend more than 2 days in a single place. :lol:
... Houston airport? :rolleyes:

What a pathetic list. :(
*is determined to travel more* :)

^^^ Come to Ireland and it will be raining....we are having the worst summer ever......despite all the weather people saying it would be the best!

Cool thread wish I had known about this sooner.

I'v done my share of traveling probably nothing compaired to you guys tho.I'v been reading some of your guys post and a few of you been to Rome,Germany and Paris I would love to go to all of those places would be so beautiful!But can't really complain I guess, been to:
China,(grew up there)
Thailand,
Phillippians(sp?)
The States(to young to really remember tho)

And thats about it lol

jojoirishjojo said:
^^^ Come to Ireland and it will be raining....we are having the worst summer ever......despite all the weather people saying it would be the best!

Ireland is also on my list of destinations! And despite the weather... when i see pics of the landscape out there <3 And we have to much rain here to so I am already used to it!

BlueCurl said:
DaWacko said:
I go to Sweden (again) in the first weekend of Sep, to Göteborg to see this athletics thingie... or Gothenburg or whatever it is in English. :p Never actually been there more. A year ago we arrived around midnight there from Denmark and tried to go to the bar (Wednesdays) but Swedes don't like to keep their bars open during the week :rolleyes:

we should trade places for a week or something. I'll go to finland and you'll go here :p drink a lot of beer :p

:lol: Well Swedes are strange y'know... I mean here Wednesday is almost as big as Saturday when it comes to bars, especially with students.

...no wonder we are drunk nation :lol:

Well, I haven't travel a lot.

My first trip was to Portugal, where I live now. Obviously I have visited some places in here, a little bit everywhere, north and south...it's a small country anyway :p
Then, I was in Canada like 4 years ago, and I think it's such a very beautiful place :) Very well impressed with it!
I have also been twice in Spain, and maybe going there again this summer.
I have been in Paris, France last year in a school trip, and it was awesome, we had such a great time :)

Well, I am in the Air Force and a lot of the foreign countries I have been to have not necessarily been by choice (thanks to deployments), but I am glad I had the opportunity to go and don't regret it one bit!

States:
Wisconsin (where I was born/raised)
Florida (where I presently reside)
Illinois
Michigan
Nebraska
Texas
Mississippi
Louisiana
Georgia
Tennessee
Alabama
Kentucky

Countries:
Actual vacation travels...
France
Germany
England
Scotland
Not my choice...
Cyprus
Qatar
Bahrain
Oman
Uzbekistan
Afghanistan
Kyrgyzstan
Djibouti
And soon I can add Iraq to the list...
I think that covers it

I love to travel and the states I have been to Wisconsin(ovbiously I live here), Minnesota, Michican, Iowa, Illionis, Ohio, Indiana, Pennsylvaina, New Jeresy, New York, Maryland, Washington DC, North and South Carolina, Tennesse, Kentucky, Texas, Mississippi, Missuri, New Orleans, Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Nebraska. And as for countries England and France is all for now.

I might still go on Hiloday this year. Maybe I am going to Birmingham, UK. For a few days.

And between now and next year summer probably to Spain, Italy and Sweden.. All for a few days...

Countries already visited
Belgium
Germany
France
Switserland
Austria
Italy
Canary Islands

*going soon*
UK --> Birmingham, London

-still wanna go-
Chec Republic
Ireland
USA (Vegas, New York, LA, Miami)
Australia & New Zealand

Countries visited:

Greece (twice)
Italy
Spain (twice)
Portugal
Turkey (twice)
Poland
Germany (twice)
France (four times)
England (twice)
Scotland
Norway
Sweden
Mexico
Cuba
United Arabian Emirates (twice)
China
Indonesia
Australia (twice)

And I certainly hope to travel more in the years to come!

I think I gotta conform myself with a few saturdays in the beach and maybe a weekend in a camping.

I've been in a lot of places inside Spain, outside just went to France, Belgium and Holland.

I stay at home for this summer.

I haven't visited many countries yet.
My list:

Maurach (Austria)
Obervellach (Austria)
Greetsiel (Germany)
Munich (Germany)
Timmendorf (Germany)
somewhere near Oberstdorf (Germany)
Schönberg (Germany)

in 6 hours I'll be leaving to the UK whoehoe! Can't wait! I pretty excited! First with the boat from Holland to the UK, then driving to a place near London, the to Birmingham and from Birmingham to the south coast and then back to the mainland of europe!

Just nice and campng. Not doing much! Make some photographs and read and having fun with the friend I am going with!

Back