"Thinking Of You" and EDeN fic :)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by beautifuldisaster, Mar 31, 2010.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Eric/Avery was cute. Can't wait to see what happens next... only I'll have to cause I'm leaving tomorrow for a few days. So, I'll talk to you all Sunday when I return. Have a good weekend everyone. :)

2. alexa

alexa Witness

really good! update soon pleasee :D

3. ericandryanfan

ericandryanfan Hit and Run

little Avery is sooooo cute!!! poor eric lol

4. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Update!!!! Hope ya'll enjoy!!!! :)

Chapter 20

The next morning, Eric woke up and walked downstairs to find Natalia asleep on the couch. He watched her sleep and smiled to himself. She was in pink shorts and a white spaghetti strap shirt that had pink and blue hearts on it. He reached over and put a blanket over her body. She slowly shifted her face to see him.

"Morning." Eric said with a smile on his face.

"Morning." Natalia said as she rolled her body over.

Eric couldn't wait any longer. He crashed down ontop of her and kissed her lips. His hands got tangled up in her hair and she ran her hands through his hair. Natalia bent her legs up as Eric sank lower into her hips. Eric made his way to her neck and down her shoulders. Natalia tilted her head back as he kissed her neck. Small moans escaped her mouth as he kissed her. He made his way back to her lips before separating from her.

"I guess you remember?" Natalia said as she smiled at him.

"Oh do I? How could I ever forget?"

"Well, I'm glad you did cause I don't know how much longer I would've been able to take this." Natalia said as she let out a chuckle.

Eric leaned in again and kissed her.

"Mommy, daddy?" Avery called as she walked downstairs. Eric and Natalia quickly separated and Natalia fixed her shirt.

"Yea baby?" Natalia said peaking around Eric.

"My head hurts." Avery said as she walked over to Natalia. Natalia picked her up and rocked Avery back and forth. Eric looked at his daughter noticing her face was really red and sweaty. He put his hand on her face. He could tell she was hot and hopped up and went to wet a wash closh. Natalia turned her daughter to where she was laying down beside her on the couch. Natalia rubbed her daughters hair. Eric brought back the wash closh and handed it to Natalia who put it on her daughters head. Natalia took her temperature. It ready 100F on the dot.

"Eric she's burning up." Natalia said looking up at Eric.

"I'll go get more rags." Eric said as he ran to the closet and pulled out more rags and put them in ice cold water. He brought them over and laid them on his daughters body. After wetting her body down for a few hours her temperature was back to normal. That night Natalia cooked dinner and tucked Avery in to bed to get rest. As Natalia walked out of Averys room, Eric pushed her against the wall and kissed her. He picked her up and carried her to their room and laid her down on the bed. He lifted her shirt over her head.

"Please make this as good as the first time from what I remember." Eric said as his and Natalias breathing was uneven.

"I'll make it even better." Natalia said sliding his pants off of him while kissing him.

Eric kissed her back and they made love throughout the night.

The next morning. Natalia opened her eyes. Her head was laying on Erics chest with her palm beside her head. She slowly turned lifted her head and watched Eric sleep. He looked so peaceful. She moved her hand up to his chin and rubbed it lightly. She then kissed the side of it. Eric opened his eye lids.

"Morning." Natalia said smiling at him.

"Morning." Eric said smiling back. They stared at eachother for a time that seemed like forever.

"I'm so glad I got my memory back. I can't imagine not knowing who you are. Whenever I did see you, I knew you meant something to me cause everywhere I went I was always thinking of you."

"Well, I know it doesn't seem like it but I was always thinking of you."

"It's ok. I understand." Eric said kissing her.

5. ericandryanfan

another great chapter, cant wait to see what happens next x

6. beautifuldisaster

Update! Hope ya'll enjoy! I was gonna do some more drama, is that ok? Let me know!

Chapter 21

As the weeks went on Natalia and Erics relationship got better. Eric walked into the DNA lab.

"Hey beautiful." Eric said as he walked over to the table.

"Hey."

"What you got for me?"

"Well, nothing so far."

"I meant like hug, kiss...you know."

Natalia rolled her eyes and slapped him in the stomach.

"Eric we have a killer on the streets and thats all you came in here and wanted?"

"Yea, is there a problem with that?"

"No, I'm just saying..."

"Fine I understand."

"I can sacrifice one kiss though." Natalia said smiling up at him. Eric smiled from ear to ear and leaned in till his lips found hers.

"Hey Natalia, have you...." Ryan started as he opened the door to the DNA lab and saw what was going on.

"I guess not." Ryan said softly.

Natalia and Eric quickly separated as he walked in.

"Hey Ryan, are you um, here for that sample?" Natalia said peeking around Eric who didn't move an inch.

"Yes, but you apparently haven't found it yet so I'll just come back later." Ryan said as he turned on his heels to walk out.

"Wait! Your match is Kyle Lasseter."

"Ok thanks." Ryan said making no attempt to turn around and see what would happen. Eric turned on his heels and started to leave.

"Oh, by the way, I left you a birthday present in your locker." Natalia said as she looked down at the piece of paper.

"Oh really? What is it?" Eric said turning back around.

"It wouldn't be a present if I told you." Natalia said looking up at him with a playful grin on her face.

"Can you give me a hint?" Eric said walking over to her.

"Sure."

"Ok."

"Go to your locker and see what it is." Natalia said placing her pointer finger on his stomach and pushing him away.

"Ugh, that's not fair. Fine." Eric said opening the door.

"Love you." Natalia called after him.

"Right back at you." Eric said leaving. Natalia smiled to herself as she knew he was headed to his locker.

When Eric went to his locker, he opened it slowly. With Natalia, he knew there was no telling what could possibly be in there. After he opened it he didn't see anything. He then looked closer and there was a picture of something and a thing that looked like a thermometer. He pulled them out and he noticed that the thing said positive on it. After he looked at the picture and the test answer a couple of times reality finally hit him. He smiled to himself and pulled out his phone. Natalias phone started ringing as she was headed to her locker as well.

"Hello?"

"Um, thank you for my present."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes I did. Since when?"

"Since about a week or so ago?" Natalia said as she had opened the door and hung up her phone.

"And you kept it this long from me?" Eric said as he closed his phone.

"I thought it would make a good birthday present." Natalia said as she walked over to her locker.

"Yea, a good early birthday present."

"Well I'll remember that for next time."

"Ok." Eric said as he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder. She laid her head back on his shoulder. He placed his hands on her stomach and slowly rubbed it. Natalia placed her hands over Erics. They both smiled as they thought of what was to come.

"I love you." Eric said in a whisper.

"I love you too." Natalia said in a whisper and smiled up at him before they're lips met eachothers. The kiss they shared lasted slow and long.

As they separated they rested they're heads together and swayed back and forth.

"You better take care of my child in there." Eric said as he separated from her hitting her stomach and walking over to his locker.

"It's half mine. And slapping my stomach is not taking care of it."

"I tapped your stomach. Don't get to dramatic."

"Whatever."

"Are you ready to go?" Eric said as he shut his locker.

"As ready as you are." Natalia said as she shut hers.

Eric laced his hand into her and together they left MDPD.

7. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I like the b-day present part, nice idea! Lucky Eric didn't get too shocked. I love more drama. :D

8. ericandryanfan

good chapter and the birthday surprise was a good idea!

9. alexa

alexa Witness

I loved this chapter! lovely gift! yeaah more drama:lol:! love drama:lol:! Actually I was expecting more drama and more time untill eric recover his memory. please continue! and ... update soon!

10. ericandryanfan

i agree with alexa, we need more drama!!! update soon x

11. beautifuldisaster

Update! Hope ya'll enjoy! :)

Chapter 22

8 months later.

"Eric can you please go get something for supper?" Natalia called from the living room.

"Why can't you?" Eric said as he walked downstairs in gym shorts.

"Because I always go get something. I'm so tired." Natalia said as she looked at him with one of those tired faces.

"I'm tired too. I mean I do work half of the day."

"And you don't think I don't? I clean this house, I get our daughter from school, I cook dinner half of the time, and I do it all while carrying an extra 5 pounds inside of me." Natalia said as she listed everything off with her fingers until she got to the carrying extra 5 pounds, she pointed to her stomach.

"I solve crimes all day, I'm out in the heat all day..." Eric started but got interupted.

"Fine. I'll just do it." Natalia said as she got off the couch and got the car keys and walked out the door slamming it shut.

When Natalia got back home she cooked supper. At the dinner table Eric and Natalia didn't say much to eachother. Afterwards she washed the dishes, as Eric went to bed, and went upstairs and took a shower. As she washed her face she listened to the music softly not wanting to wake up Eric.

"Lately nothing I do ever seems to please you
    And maybe turning my back would be that much easier
    Cause hurtful words are all that we exchange
    But I can't watch you walk away
    Could I forget about the way it feels to touch you
    And all about the good times that we've been through
    Could I wake up without you everyday
    And would I let you walk away
    No I can't learn to live without
    And I can't give up on us now"

Natalia turned around to rinse out her hair.

"I know I could say we're through
    And tell myself I'm over you
    But even if I made a vow
    I promise not to miss you now
    And try to hide the truth inside
    I failed cause I
    I just can't live a lie"

Natalia washed her body off.

"Could I forget the look that tells me that you want me
    Or all the reasons that make loving you so easy
    The kiss that always makes it hard to breathe
    The way you know just what I mean
    No I can't learn to live without
    So don't you give up on us now

I know I could say we're through
    And tell myself I'm over you
    But even if I made a vow
    I promise not to miss you now
    And try to hide the truth inside
    I failed cause I
    I just can't live a lie"

Natalia hopped out of the shower and curled her hair. After she finished her hair, she put her pajamas on and started to walk towards the door until she felt her water break. She quickly grabbed onto the towel rack in their bathroom. She slowly started breathing.

"Eric?!" Natalia yelled from the bathroom. After a few minutes she gained her strength back and walked out to their bedroom, where Eric was still laying in bed.

"Eric." Natalia said as she shook him awake.

"What?" Eric said as he rolled over.

"My water broke."

"What? You're only 8 months pregnant."

"I know, but it did."

"Are you sure?"

"You know what, I'll just drive myself to the hospital." Natalia said as she walked out of their bedroom furious from Eric not believing her and downstairs and grabbed the keys off the counter.

"No, no, no. Wait let me put on some clothes." Eric said running down the stairs at the sound of the keys. Eric quickly put on his clothes and woke Avery up.

"Any day now would be nice. If not we're gonna have a baby any minute." Natalia hollared from downstairs.

"We're coming." Eric said as he carried a still half asleep Avery downstairs. Eric placed Avery in her car seat and drove her to his parents place and then they were off to the hospital.

"How far apart are your contractions?" Eric said looking at Natalia.

"About 10 minutes. Scratch that about 7 minutes." Natalia said as she felt a contraction coming on. She gripped the door and her arm rest and closed her eyes.

"Breathe baby, just breathe." Eric said grabbing her hand and rubbing his thumb over her thumb.

"Eric, I, I can't do this." Natalia said as a few minutes passed and she had another contraction.

"Just breathe through them."

"I am. They're getting faster and harder." Natalia said as she gripped onto Erics hand again.

"We're almost there just hold on." Eric said as he wiped the sweat off of her head.

"Eric..."

"Yea?" Eric said looking at her.

"I have to push. I can't wait."

"You're gonna have to wait." Eric said letting out a little chuckle.

"I can't. I feel pressure. I have to push." Natalia screamed.

"Well, what do you want me to do?! Pull over on the side of the road?" Eric screamed back.

"That's fine. Just please do something." Natalia said as Eric started to pull the car over. Eric jumped out of the car and walked over to her side of the car and opened the door. He helped her climb into the second row of seats and helped her get comfortable. He couldn't help but to worry for her. She gripped onto the top of the seat as another contraction came.

1 hour later.

"Eric!" Natalia screamed as her breathing picked up.

"I'm right here." Eric said moving beside her.

"Eric, I have to push. Please." Natalia said with tired eyes and sweat pouring down her face.

"Ok." Eric said smiling at her.

Song - Just Cant Live A Lie by Carrie Underwood

Last edited: Apr 28, 2010
  12. ericandryanfan

poor natalia, eric is being a typical male!!!lol

13. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Babies don't always come out that fast. Why is Nat always having her babies in the car, not a very nice place. :lol: I don't think the hospital is that far away, hope the baby is all right. ;)

14. beautifuldisaster

Update! Hope ya'll like it! And I know about the baby being born in the car and it coming fast, but its more dramatic that way to me. In the hospital it seems to always go pretty much ok. I just like doing something different with each story I write. Anyway heres the update! :)

Chapter 23

Eric squatted at the end of her to catch the baby as it came out.

"Ok, are you ready?" Eric said as he looked at her.

"I'm more than ready."

"Ok, push." Eric said as he started counting off.

"Eric..."

"Yea?"

"I can't do this."

"Yes you can. Just a few more pushes and the baby's out." Eric said as he rubbed her leg.

"I believe in you." Eric said as he smiled at her. With that she started to push again.

"Oh my God..." Natalia screamed as she tried to slow down her breathing.

"The heads out, the heads out!" Eric screamed back. After a few more pushes, the baby fell into Erics hands. Eric smiled as Natalia threw her head back against the window and slowed her breathing down.

"We have a boy!" Eric said scooting closer to Natalia's head. Eric placed a blanket on her chest and placed their son on the blanket. Natalia looked at Eric who was crying. She started laughing. Eric started laughing with her and kissed her head. After that he cut the ambilical cord. He leaned back up and kissed Natalia on the lips. Eric cleaned his son off and helped Natalia sit up. He drove them back home. When they got home, he helped Natalia out of the Hummer and up the stairs to their house. He helped Natalia to the couch and covered her up with a blanket as she fed their son.

"What we gonna name him?" Eric said rubbing his sons head.

"What about Ayden?"

"Perfect." Eric said smiling at her.

The next day Eric drove them to the hospital to make sure everything was ok. Natalia and Ayden were cleard and were able to go back home. Over the next 2 days Eric and Natalia were up and down every two hours through the night. 3:00 am....

"Eric?" Natalia said as she heard Ayden crying.

"What?"

"Can you please get him while I get ready to feed him?"

"Why can't you just go get him and then feed him there?"

"Eric please let's not start this now."

"Start what? I'm just saying I don't see why you can't just go in there and feed him. I can't feed him, only you can do that."

"So I'm guessing since I was in a few hours of labor with him, you don't think my body is worn out?"

"No, I'm just say..."

"Fine. I'll get him." Natalia said throwing the covers off of her and leaving their room. Natalia picked up her son and fed him and then rocked him alseep in the rocking chair. She fell asleep herself. 2 hours later Ayden started crying again. Natalia woke up and placed him in the diaper changer and changed his diaper. She picked him up and bounced him until he fell asleep. The next morning when Natalia woke up, Eric had already left for work. His parents had brought Avery back home.

"How you feeling?" Erics mom asked.

"I'm very sore, but labor will do that to you." Natalia said as she let out a chuckle.

"Yes it will. Well, listen, call me if you need me for anything."

"Ok. And thanks again for taking her."

"Anytime." Erics mom said as she shut the door.

"Can I see my little baby brother?"

"Yes you can, but be really quiet, he's sleeping." Natalia said as she picked up her daughter and walked upstairs.

"Ok."

Later on Eric came home from work. He walked into the house and walked upstairs and took a shower and got dressed and ready to leave again.

"Where are you going?" Natalia said as she laid on the couch.

"Out."

"What time will you be home?" Natalia said sitting up on the couch.

"I don't know. Whatever time I wanna be I guess." Eric said shrugging his shoulders and looking at her.

"Eric, I've been home all day taking care of our kids."

"So..."

"So all I'm asking for is for two hours of you taking care of them."

"I'll take them with me."

"Eric, we have a 3 day year old baby and a 5 year old daughter."

"Ok, well then it looks like your stuck here with them."

"Is this how it's gonna be?"

"How what's gonna be?"

"This. You going out while I stay here and take care of our 2 kids by myself?"

"Well, I work all day, so I need some time to myself." Eric said walking over and getting the car keys.

"Yea and I stay here and clean and take care of our kids the whole day and night." Natalia said as she could feel the tears filling her eyes.

"Well call a baby sitter." Eric said putting on his coat.

"You know what, just go out and have your fun. I'll take care of my kids." Natalia said getting off the couch and opening up the door for him.

"Ok. See you later." Eric called as he walked to the Hummer.

Natalia shut the door and rested her head on it as she let the tears fall. She walked upstairs and fell asleep in their bed.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeesh! What the heck is Eric's deal? Poor Natalia.