"Thinking Of You" and EDeN fic :)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by beautifuldisaster, Mar 31, 2010.

1. ericandryanfan

ericandryanfan Hit and Run

Aww this chapter is brill, Eric's last line is funny!!! lol

2. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Update! Hope ya'll enjoy!

Chapter 15

Eric got up in the middle of the night as he heard Avery crying.

"What's wrong?" Eric said picking up his daughter. He took her into their room.

"Mommy." Eric said walking over to Natalias side of the bed and shaking her lightly.

"Is she hungry?" Natalia said rolling over and opening her eyes.

"I think so." Eric said handing her to Natalia.

"I know, I know." Natalia said as Avery was crying. As soon as Natalia started feeding her she stopped crying.

"You're such a great mommy." Eric said as he crawled into bed on the other side.

"And you're such a great daddy." Natalia said as she smiled at him.

A few months later.

"How is my grandbaby doing?" Erics mom said as she walked through the door. They were having a cookout.

"She's sleeping." Eric said as he got ready to take the hamburgers out to the grill.

"Oh sorry." His mom said as she sat down on the couch with her husband.

"Eric...." Natalia said as she walked downstairs.

"Have you seen Eric?" Natalia said walking over to his parents.

"He just went outside hun."

"Ok, thank you." Natalia said as she walked outside.

"Hey." Natalia said as she walked out onto their back porch.

"Hey beautiful." Eric said pausing on the cooking and kissing her.

"You look nice." Eric said looking her up and down.

"Yea well its nice to be able to fit in my clothes again." Natalia said letting out a chuckle.

"I'm sure it is." Eric said wrapping his arms around her and kissing her.

Erics mom and dad walked out the door.

"Hey, um, you two lovebirds, your baby's crying." His mom said as him and Natalia jumped and separated at the sound of her voice.

"You can go get her if you want." Natalia said as she turned around.

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yea. Go ahead."

"Come on, they want some alone time." Erics dad said as he took his wifes hand and took her upstairs to the granddaughters room.

"I love you." Natalia said kissing Eric.

"I love you too." Eric said kissing her back.

After Natalias parents got there, they sat down for lunch.

"So Natalia, did you get that modeling job that Eric was telling us about?"

"I did actually and I turned them down."

"What why?" Eric said as he practically choked on his food.

"Family first Eric. I love you and our baby alot more than some modeling career."

"You know the first time I heard Eric talk about you, I though to myself, this girl is gonna be in our family for a long time."

"Really? What did he exactly tell you?" Natalia said as she let out a chuckle.

"Oh, just that you were the most beautiful thing on this planet that he had ever laid eyes on. And the way you laughed sent chills down his spine. And your smile made him go weak in the knees."

All Natalia could do was smile.

As they finished up lunch they hung out for awhile and then both parents left. Natalia picked up Avery and put her to bed. Afterwards she went to their bedroom and hopped in bed with Eric.

"You know I was thinking..." Eric started.

"What?"

"Never in a million years did I think you would be right here every night kissing me, making love to me, and have a baby with me."

"I never thought the same thing. But I'm glad everything happened that did happen."

"Me too." Eric said as he went in to kiss Natalia but the cry of a baby stopped them.

"Perfect timing Avery." Natalia said as she threw the covers off of her. Eric walked into Averys room and stayed with Natalia until Avery fell asleep. After she did, Eric picked Natalia up and carried her back to their room and kissed her all the way there and through the night.

3. ericandryanfan

awwwwww eric and natalia are sooooo cute together!

4. beautifuldisaster

Update!!!!

Chapter 16

3 years later Eric had gone into work and Natalia stayed home. After she got done cooking lunch, she tucked Avery in for a nap. As she walked downstairs she went and sat on the couch. A sound in the house made Natalia jump.

"Eric?" Natalia said as she looked around. She got up and started looking around in every room. As she left the computer room, someone wrapped a hand around her face.

"Do exactly what I say and no one gets hurt." The guy said as he pushed Natalia over to the couch. He undressed her fully except for her bra and panties. He then tied her wrists and ankles together and put tape over her mouth. Natalia made noises as loud as she could. He slapped her face and beat her back everytime she made a noise. The man ran upstairs and grabbed Avery out of her bed and brought her back downstairs. Natalia tried getting out of the tape that binded her wrists and ankles together. She immediately stopped when she saw who he had in his arms. Natalia felt the tears welling up in her eyes. Avery was crying as he walked over to Natalia and hit her in the back of the head, making her black out. The man left taking Avery with him. When Eric got home he walked in and found his house a wreck.

"Natalia?" Eric yelled as he walked up the stairs. After not finding her upstairs he walked back downstairs and saw her limp body laying on the ground.

"Nat!" Eric screamed as he ran over to her. He immediately took the tape off her mouth and freed her wrists and ankles.

"Nat, baby, wake up." Eric said lightly tapping her face. Her eyes fluttered open. She felt like she had been hit by a truck. She grabbed Erics hand and opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"What is it Nat? Tell me."

"Avert." Natalia said as that was all she could get out before losing it. Eric slipped out from under Natalia and ran upstairs into his daughters room. He ran back downstairs as he saw his daughter was not in her bed.

"Where is she?" Eric said looking at Natalia. Natalia again opened her mouth but nothing came out.

"He, he took her."

"Who took her baby?"

"I don't know."

"How do you not know who took our child?"

Natalia looked at him and let out a sigh and started crying.

"Nat, I'm sorry." Eric said running over to comfort her. She cried in his arms.

"Nat, did this guy..." Eric said but didn't want to finish it.

"Did he rape you?" Eric said as he looked down at her. Natalia looked back up at him with a tear stained face.

"No." She said as she put her face down into his chest. She started feeling the guilt of their little girl being taking away from them. She started letting out little cries.

"Nat, it's ok. We're gonna find our little girl." Eric said rubbing her head.

"I promise." Eric said as he kissed her head.

"Eric we gotta go now." Natalia said standing up and then collapsing in Erics arms as he stood up.

"Nat, I don't think you need..."

"Eric, our daughter is out there with a man."

"Well, lets put clothes on you first. I'll call Horatio."

Eric helped Natalia upstairs and helped her put on some clothes and then they headed out to MDPD.

"What happened Eric?" Horatio questioned as they got there.

"I don't know. I came home, the house was a wreck, and Natalia was out on the floor half dressed, and our little girl was gone."

"Ok, can I ask Natalia some questions really fast?"

"You can try." Eric said as he followed Horatio in the room.

"Miss Boa Vista, can I ask you some questions?" Horatio asked as he kneeled down infront of her.

"From what you can remember, what did this man look like?"

"I don't know. He was tall, muscular, and had dark skin. Thats all I can remember." Natalia said as she was wrapped up in a blanket. To Erics sight she looked like she had gone through hell and she was just now returning.

"Ok thank you Miss Boa Vista."

Natalia gave him the best smile she could and nodded her head yes.

"Where we gonna start H?"

"From the place it started at." Horatio said as he walked away putting his sunglasses on.

5. ericandryanfan

brill chapter, but OMG who took Avery?????

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Uh-oh. I hope they find her.

7. beautifuldisaster

Here's an update! Sorry bout the wait! I know it's short! Next update will be later or tomorrow! :) Hope ya'll enjoy!

Chapter 17

Horatio and the team went back to Erics house and rounded up clues. As they figured things out it lead to a suspect that they called in.

"Mr. Seimore."

"What is the problem here?"

"I think you know the problem. A little girl was taken from her home today and it happened to be the little girl of part of my team."

"I have no clue what your talking about." The man said as Natalia and Eric were standing outside the glass window.

"Eric are you sure he can't see us?"

"I'm sure baby."

"Mr. Seimore, you can either do this the easy way or the hard way. Now I know you know what I'm talkin about. If not let me refresh your memory..." Horatio said throwing a picture of Avery on the table.

"Oh that little girl. Yea I took her." He said as Natalia and Eric felt their temperature rising. Natalia started walking towards the door but got pulled back by Eric.

"Don't." Eric said.

"And let me tell you, the mom was so fine. It was so hard to not take her in right there." The man said with a cheapish grin on his face. Eric took off inside the door.

"Where's my child?"

"Whoa can you control this man?"

"You hurt my fiance and child again, I'll kill you." Eric said getting up in the guys face.

"You witnessed that. That was a threat." The guy said turning to Horatio.

"Eric..."

"I know." Eric said storming out of the room.

"So you can go in there and get up in his face but I can't?" Natalia said crossing her arms across her chest.

"It's different. If he were to throw a punch at me, it wouldn't mess up a pretty face." Eric said as he cupped her face.

The guy had told Horatio where he took their little girl. So the team stormed out of MDPD in search of her.

8. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: that made me chuckle. He's trying to calm her ire by being all sweet and romantic. :lol: That's brilliant! :D

9. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I always love more action, he should have just punched the guy and I am sure Horatio would do the same. I missed the birth of their baby! :lol: Pls continue.

10. ericandryanfan

another good chapter, it was funny when eric stormed into the interview room and nearely attacked the guy, classic!!!!!lol

11. beautifuldisaster

Update! Glad ya'll still enjoy it! :)

Chapter 18

Eric put the Hummer in park as they reached a house. He told Natalia to stay in there just incase something were to go wrong she wouldn't be in danger and wouldn't have to see it. She stood outside the Hummer with Calleigh and Ryan as Horatio and Eric busted the door down.

"You go that way." Horatio pointed as he took the other side of the house.

Eric found their little girl in a closet wrapped up in a blanket. Eric met up with Horatio and handed him their little girl.

"Go H!" Eric said as he followed behind Horatio. Horatio cradled Avery as he ran through a door. The next thing he knew, there was an explosion and Eric was no longer with him. Natalia, Calleigh and Ryan all jumped at the sound of the explosion.

"No, no, no, no, no!" Natalia yelled as she started taking off for the house.

"Natalia don't." Ryan said pulling her back.

"Ryan, my child and my husband are in that house!" Natalia said kicking, trying to get out of his arms. After a few minutes Natalia finally gave up. She collapsed in is arms and cried into his chest.

"Shhhhh, it's gonna be ok. They're ok." Ryan said rubbing her back.

"Oh my God." Calleigh said as she took off running.

Natalia and Ryan both looked in her direction. Horatio was coming out of the house through a window with Avery in his arms. Natalia immediately took off running towards him.

"Horatio! Oh my God." Natalia said as she reached him. He handed her Avery.

"Mommy!" Avery screamed as she grasped onto Natalia.

"Where's Eric?" Natalia said handing Avery to Calleigh and looking at Horatio.

Horatio tried to say something but couldn't.

"Oh my God....no, no. This, this can't be happening." Natalia said running her hands through her hair as the tears started to fall.

Horatio ran back into the house and found Erics lifeless body laying on the ground. He picked him up and carried him out of the burning house. The paramedics immediately rushed him to the hospital. The team followed. As they got into the hospital, they immediately rushed Eric to the ER. A few hours later.

"Well doc, how is he doing?" Calleigh said as the doctor walked in. Natalia was asleep on Ryans shoulder and Horatio was holding Avery.

"He's in critical condition. I'm not promising anything."

"Ok. When can we see him?"

"Now if you would like."

"Ok." Calleigh said as Ryan started to shake Natalia.

"One more thing." The doctor said as they all stood up.

"He has suffered a head injury and might have memory loss." The doctor said as they all looked at Natalia. Natalias face stayed sad as she walked to the back with her friends. As she reached his room she saw his head wrapped up in cloth and ivs pushing fluid into him. She softly placed her hand on the window and drew in a shaky breath. After that she walked into the room. She walked along the side of his bed letting her fingertips trace his body outline.

"Eric, I lov..." Natalia started but the tears took over. She stood there and cried for about 5 minutes.

"You can't leave me now, not like this. We've fought to hard to make this happen. I need you. Avery needs you. She needs her daddy in her life. She needs someone who will dance with her at her wedding. I need someone to dance with me at her wedding, and I want it to be you." Natalia said as she laced her fingers in his.

"Eric please fight. At least for yourself. I love you." Natalia said as she ran her thumb over his wedding ring and then kissed his hand.

As the days passed, the team stayed up at the hospital pretty much all day just waiting for something to happen.

12. GregNickRyanFan

Glad Avery is okay. Love Ryan comforting Nat. Hope that Eric will be okay.

13. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Good to see more description in the story. I think when he wakes up he won't remember her. :(

14. ericandryanfan

awwww i am glad they found Avery, but poor Eric...hope he makes it

15. beautifuldisaster

Update! Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 19

"Eric..." Calleigh said as she walked up to him and tapped him lightly hoping for a response.

She didn't get a response and slowly turned and started to walk out.

"Calleigh?" Eric said softly. Calleigh turned around and ran over to him and hugged him.

"Eric! I'm so happy to see you!"

"I'm happy to see you too."

"Hold on, let me get Nat." Calleigh said as she started to walkaway but got pulled back.

"Has anyone ever told you that your beautiful."

"Eric, I really should get Nat in here to see you."

"But Calleigh..."

"Eric...I can't do this to her." Calleigh said as she left.

Over the next few months Natalia didn't go see him in the hospital. She was too afraid of what would happen. She started back at work, and Eric did too. Natalia moved back into her house until everything worked out. Natalia had gone to get Avery from school because she had gotten sick.

"So Eric, have you talked to Natalia at all?" Ryan said as he stood with him in the breakroom.

"Who's Natalia, and why does everyone keep mentioning her to me?" Eric said getting frustrated.

"Eric, you don't know who she is?"

"No, I don't so can someone fill me in please?" Eric said looking at Ryan. Natalia walked into the breakroom with Avery in her arms. She walked over to the couch and laid her down and covered her with a blanket.

"Who's she?" Eric whispered to Ryan.

"That's Natalia."

"Oh...who's the little girl?"

"Her name's Avery."

"She's cute." Eric said smiling at both Natalia and Avery.

"My head hurts mommy." Avery said as her eyes were open slightly.

"I know baby. Mommy's gonna go sign out and she'll take you home ok?" Natalia said as she ran her hand through her daughters hair.

"Ok."

Natalia walked past both Eric and Ryan and went to sign out.

"If she knows me and I know her, why is she ignoring me?"

"Eric, she's your wife and Avery is your daughter."

"What?"

"Yes. Before your accident you married Natalia and ya'll had a kid. It was about 3 years ago."

"Why can't I remember?"

"Eric, it was the accident. Don't worry about it."

"I have a wife and child and I can't remember them. My wife won't even talk to me!" Eric said as his whisper came just above a whisper.

"Maybe you should talk to her."

"I will."

"I've got a pretty hot wife." Eric said after a minute or two.

"You do man. Let her know you still love her and think of her like that." Ryan said walking out meeting Calleigh on the way and kissing her.

When Natalia walked back in she found herself alone with Eric and Avery.

"Hey." Eric said watching Natalia pack everything. Natalia didn't say anything.

"Um, can I come home with you? My place is being remodeled." Eric said as he lied.

"Sure." Natalia said picking Avery up and they walked out to the car.

When they got home Natalia tucked Avery in bed. Eric walked in Averys room after Natalia left and went to her room.

"Hey." Eric said as he walked in.

"Hey daddy." Avery said with a small smile on her face.

"How you feeling?" Eric said sitting down on her bed.

"Not very good. My throat and head hurt." Avery said as Eric rubbed her head.

"Daddy?"

"Yea?"

"Do you remember me and mommy?" Avery said as she looked at Eric. Natalia about walked in when she heard Eric talking.

"I don't, but I'm gonna try and remember ya'll. I don't wanna lose you." Eric said as he looked at his daughter.

"You won't lose me daddy."

"What about mommy? I think I may have lost her."

"You haven't lost her daddy."

"Are you sure? She won't even speak to me."

"That's cause she's scared."

"Well she doesn't have to be." Eric said. At that Natalia walked into her room.

"Hey mommy." Avery said as Eric looked behind him.

"Hey baby girl. You need to get some sleep."

"Ok."

Eric and Natalia both kissed her goodnight. As Eric and Natalia walked out of the room, Eric looked at Natalias left hand and saw she had a ring on. He smiled to himself. As he walked behind her, he couldn't help but stare at her back side. He didn't know why he wanted to look at it, but he did. As he stared at her, a headache hit him. He grabbed the wall. He started having flashbacks of when he met Natalia and what they had gone through.

"Eric!" Natalia yelled as she turned around to catch him from falling on the ground.

"Are you ok?" Natalia said as she helped him walk to her room.

"I'm fine." Eric said as Natalia laid him down on her bed.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea. I think I'm just gonna go to bed though."

"Ok. I'll be downstairs if you need me."

"Ok."

Natalia wanted to kiss him so bad. But instead, she walked out of the room and downstairs to the couch. She laid down and fell alseep. As Eric tried to fall asleep upstairs, he had another flash back. This time it consisted of when Natalia had Avery. Eric saw the whole thing. Her laying in the back of the Hummer and him catching his daughter as she was born. Then came the story that changed his life. The day he forgot his memory. As he got to the part of the explosion he woke up. After laying there a while he laid back down and fell back asleep.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2010