THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boxsets for Christmas are always a good idea. :lol:

Nick's hair has a mind of it's own. Beware the hair! It could mess with your brain! :lol:

Hey!!

Another newbie here from Manchester, England.

I am a huge fan of CSI Vegas (not so much the other two yet but I keep trying!!)

I am a GSR shipper and can't wait for series 7 to start over here.

Oh and I also am watching everythign totally out of sequence too! I have jumped from series 1 to 6 and am going back thru 5 at the minute!!! Maybe Santa will bring me the other boxsets too so that I can do them all in the right order one day!

Look forward to seeing you all around :D

welcome Grissle! im sure youll find lots of fun things to do here on the board :D dont forget to grab some cookies by the door!

Baba! You came to visit! :lol: *looks around and pulls out the special cookies* Here, my former co-mod, have some of the good chocolate chip cookies. :p

Baba!! :eek: *throws burnt cookies*
nicky misses you, you should go console him. better yet, ill go console him... :devil: :p

Hey, I'm new to your board here. I've read the discussions on the cast interviews you guys get, and decided I wanted to be a part of your group.

I've watched CSI since the middle of Season Four, The premieres and finales are bigger holidays than Christmas at my house. We all get together and make lots of food, it's fun. I've seen Miami on and off since Season One. I liked it well enough, but it has never been my favourite.

New York, Ah, I did not like it at first, I thought it was cold and too scientific. Jeez was I wrong, I've recently started watching it religiously, and I'm just upset I didn't watch it sooner. Please bear with me if I ask what may appear to be stupid questions about things that have happened on the show, I only really jumped in at the beginning of this season.

Well, that's me, just figured I'd say Hi.

CSInstigator said:
Please bear with me if I ask what may appear to be stupid questions about things that have happened on the show, I only really jumped in at the beginning of this season.
A radio talk-show host once said something like, "The only stupid question is the one not asked." We all learn by asking. There are members on this board who have just started watching some of the shows to those, like me, that started from the very first episode of the original. We are here to share a mutual interest.

Now to serious business... There are virtual snacks, on the table by the door, that are calorie free, fat free, cholesterol free, and price free. Grab a few. Then grab a keyboard and have fun. Welcome to the nut house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back