THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the board CSInstigator! *waves* Feel free to ask whatever manner of question springs to mind because we always love to talk about CSI. ;)

Happy posting!

Hi everyone, I'm new to this board and this seems the right place to say hello! :)
I've been browsing this forum for a while now, especially threads about CSI:NY for I'm hooked on it.
I'm in quite a weird situation coz I live in France where the show is hardly ever played. French TV is known for playing shows at stupid time and in a wrong order, so currently i can watch season 1 on sunday afternoons :rolleyes:. I have to download season 3 eps on the net for my weekly fix ;).
I also sometimes watch LV, but I can't stand Miami mostly because of Horatio, although I suspect it has to do with the horrendous french dubbing... :eek:

Welcome to the board, PsyKay. :D You'll find plenty of fellow CSI fans here. ;)

It sucks about your local stations not playing the shows in order, though. :( However, we can't talk about online downloading unless it's from iTunes or cbs.com's Innertube, so it's best not to mention that. ;)

I'm a big NY fan myself. :D I hope to see you posting all over the place. ;)

Edited to add this link: Hey everyone, I thought I'd go ahead and link to this post about downloading episodes since I've already mentioned it in this post. ;) New members might not have seen that thread, and I'd hate for anyone to get in trouble with a moderator for discussing ways to download the shows illegally. We understand that everyone wants to see the show, but we had to make a rule about what could or couldn't be discussed. :)

Welcome all newbies! :D Remember to grab a cookie from the table before Baba eats those all :D

Faylinn said:

It sucks about your local stations not playing the shows in order, though. :( However, we can't talk about online downloading unless it's from iTunes or cbs.com's Innertube, so it's best not to mention that. ;)

OK, I took good notice of that, no fuss intended ;).

Oh, it's not a big deal, just thought I'd mention it. :)

I hope you're enjoying the site so far. :D

Welcome newbies! :D

Yeah, I'd pay attention to what the Fay says if I were you...she might hit you all with her wh- err, walking stick ;)

:lol:

My walking stick? :lol: How old am I now? :p

*cracks the whip*
whip.gif

;)

Aloha from Down Unda! :cool:
Okay! :eek: Tanx fer the Welcome Wagon! :) It waz reel hard tah find :( but smelt yer cookies! Dey iz ok but mine iz 'beta' :D *** sheesh wota loada 'brokeback' toadz*** Gotta she it loada info & pleny 'Calei' pix fer da albums! :p Datz dabess reason tah be hea! ;) Tanx agin!

NSWMoke said:
Aloha from Down Unda! :cool:
Okay! :eek: Tanx fer the Welcome Wagon! :) It waz reel hard tah find :( but smelt yer cookies! Dey iz ok but mine iz 'beta' :D *** sheesh wota loada 'brokeback' toadz*** Gotta she it loada info & pleny 'Calei' pix fer da albums! :p Datz dabess reason tah be hea! ;) Tanx agin!

Bloody hell.

I've read several of your posts.

How about posting in normal English. This crap sounds just plain retarded.

Before you start in, I'm old, have no sense of humor and think there are better ways for you to get attention.

Grump out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back