THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i'ma new to these forums, and i started watchin' CSI, wit my sis about a 3 yrs bk, when it started here in UK, i found it to be vry interestin, since about last yr, i'v been watching it on and off, i hope i can fit in here :D cya!
(sorry if i got any spellings wrong)

Hi I'm new here, I love all crime shows and when I get older I'm going to be a correner...because I happen to have a big interest in the human body and dead people, but I am not a necropheliac
thats about everything you will need to know about me

♥AbraCadaver

Welcome to TalkCSI, AbraCadaver! I hope you enjoy posting on the board. :)

And I think the fact that you want to be a coroner is very interesting, by the way. ;) It's an important job. :)

AbraCadaver said:
I think your the first person to not think I'm crazy for wanting to be a coroner

You're definitely talking to the right people to approve of that. :lol:

welcome newbies! since its the holiday season i hope you dont mind i replaced the welcome cookies with.... fruitcake! muhahaha! i kid, the yummy cookies arent going anywhere :)

Ohhhh, I love fruit cake! :eek: *grabs the whole cake and runs* :devil:

:lol:

Oh yeah, and welcome to the newbies! *throws crumbs to the new people* :p

I swear to god Dynamo used to always bring pizza and beer to welcome the new people. Where the hell is that guy?!!!

:lol:

*grabs fruitcake* Hello all! Just wanted to peep in here, I am off reading on the forums... that could take all night, surely. See you all around, I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back