THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome to the board! i hope you have fun here and please help yourself to the welcome goodies set up in the corner :D

hi

hi im jema and im also kinda new to this place i started yesterday i think :confused: but i haved loved greg and ryhan for ages they are so cute somthink that attrackts me is blue eyes :D :D :D :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Welcome to TalkCSI, jema. I know you'll find a lot of Greg and Ryan fans on this board. :lol: Happy posting. :D

Hello! This seems like an appropriate place to make my first post on the board. :)

I guess I'm fairly new to the 3 CSI's. Although I've seen a few episodes over the years I've only really gotten into the shows over the last couple of months. I've been off work sick and have found myself watching way more TV than normal & lots & lots of CSI thanks to Five & FiveUS.

I love the original show & am quickly falling in love with NY. It's just a pain that I've seen most of the episodes completely out of order.

Welcome to TalkCSI, pilgrim_soul, and welcome to the ranks of CSI fans! :lol:

Seeing the episodes out of order is annoying, I'm sure, but hopefully you'll eventually be able to see them in the right order. ;)

You mentioned being sick, I hope you're feeling better. :)

Happy posting! ;)

Thank you Faylinn. :)

I'm hoping eventually I'll get the chronology of things sorted, I think you can probably work out the season of LV based on Nick's haircut :lol: and I'm slowly catching up on all the episodes of NY & I've dropped some hints about boxsets for Christmas too. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back