THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
MiaCaro said:
I'll be over to NY with the Margaritas forthwith!
Then you'll be ready to sing...

Out here in the fields
I fight for my meals
I get my back into my living

Just inside that newbie door is a table with virtual snacks. Wipe your feet on the welcome mat so it won't mess up the server. Pull up a keyboard and have fun.

Oh I'm really liking the board so far. It's always a bit daunting when you join a new forum, and don't know anyone, so it's really nice when people include you in topics, and so forth.

I hope I get to know people and find my feet soon. Oh yes, and Im looking forward to be able to use an Avie as well!

Thanks everyone! I'll echo Sarah's sentiment - it's been so long since I've been "new" anywhere - so far so good!

Margarita's are my specialty - been a big Buffett fan for many years! It’s nice to have a place like this. I haven’t met anyone yet (in real life) who can match my enthusiasm for CSI.

Mmm... booze. Remember, we have an all-ages counter off to the side where you younger folks can get some lemonade! :p

:lol:

**** elbows people out of the way so she can get her glorious, glorious booooooze... :lol:

But welcome to all the new folks anyway! :D

Welcome Lauren, im new too. You'll like it here, Im having great fun so far, and the other members are really nice

Welcome CSILauren :) hope you enjoy it here, and don't mind the drunkie over in the corner...Baba's always like that :rolleyes:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back