THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Faylinn, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hello everyone! Welcome to the General CSI Discussion forum. This is the place to discuss all three of the CSI shows, so come on in, introduce yourselves, and have a look around. ;) First we’ll have a brief orientation, and then there will be light refreshments in the lobby. :p

I’m Faylinn (sometimes shortened to just Fay) and my partner in crime is allmaple. We co-moderate this forum, so we’re the ones who will be keeping up with what goes on in here. We’re an easy-going bunch here in GenCSI, so follow the rules and we’ll get along just fine. ;)

The following links are to pages that will help everything go smoothly in this forum as well as the others on TalkCSI.

Please be sure to read through these two sections before you start posting:

Frequently Asked Questions

Board Rules

Remember that the purpose of the links I’ve just provided is to make sure that everyone knows the rules and the expectations for the site. We want everyone to get along, and we want your experience here to be an enjoyable one. Please be aware of the rules, and the consequences of breaking those rules, because they will be enforced. We don’t want anyone to get in trouble, and we certainly don’t want to have to banish anyone from the site. Obey these rules and things should go well for everyone. :)

Also be sure to read these threads located in our forum:

Quick Refresher

About Spoilers

If you have any questions that were not addressed in the links (or if there is anything that you do not understand), please feel free ask us—that’s what we’re here for, after all. ;) Questions about the board in general can be addressed to any of the moderators (their names are in green), but a question that is specific to this forum should be addressed to either allmaple or myself. You can send a private message (also known as a PM) to either one of us by clicking on our name and choosing the “send a private message” option. Remember that we’re here to help, so don’t be afraid to ask questions. :D

Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, feel free to mingle and say hello to everyone—and don’t forget to grab some cake and punch from the lobby. ;)

2. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Ooh... Nice thread you have here, Faytsy. Of course I'm here just... erm... leaving my mark ;)

3. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Welcome everyone. :)

And beware ducks bearing gifts! :eek:

4. wibble

wibble Corpse

Hey Fay, nice shiny new thread you have here :D

*tramples muddy feet over new carpet* :p

We need some newbies to start filling up this thread... *goes to kidnap some new people*

:lol:

5. Faylinn

Tsk! *goes to the store to rent a carpet cleaner* I should ground you for that!...even though your avvie is so pretty. *dreamy sigh*

But yeah, we need some new people in here...maybe I should get more cake--the refreshments always draw them in. Who can say no to free cake? ;)

6. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

hmmm if it's chocolate cake :rolleyes: :D where are the newbies? lol maybe we scared them :lol:

7. Faylinn

*gulp* Maybe it's my avatar. :eek:

8. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

That purple hat is a bit intimidating... :eek:

:lol:

Could be we just don't have any new members right now. It happens. :)

9. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Actually it was a possibility but i was afraid to post it :eek: :lol: maybe Baba, maybe they will all come when you won't expect them :D

10. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I always thought Grover was dancing. Maybe he is just upset that someone stole his purple hat.

ETA: See, he even points and looks up at it.

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I now have a vision of Baba's grover wearing that purple hat! :lol:

Nice new thread Fay! *passes over some chocolate bars* A thread warming gift from me! ;) I can't guarantee that I won't eat them myself thou. :lol:

12. 1_LaDy_RoSe_1

1_LaDy_RoSe_1 Police Officer

*sigh* wow I haven't been on here for like a month, feels like its been longer...just felt like welcoming myself back :) LoL

13. Faylinn

*huggles 1 LaDy RoSe 1* Welcome! Er, I mean, welcome back! ;)

*grabs the chocolate bars from Tinkerbell* Ha! I'll take care of these--how would you feel if a dementor showed up and you couldn't help us feel better because you'd eaten all of the chocolate? *scowl* [/Harry Potter]

Oh, and Carmine totally stole the purple hat from Grover...I wonder if we should make him give it back? ;) :lol:

14. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Lovely new thread Fay :D. And that is one scary hat Carmen is wearing there. *goes back to staring at it*

Welcome newbs!

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

LMAO! :lol: Don't worry about that - I'm pretty sure I can do a mean Patronus Charm! :lol:

Erm... I hope I'm not freaking out the newbies. Don't worry guys, I'm sure there are no Dementors heading are way! ;) Not unless any of you have escaped from Azkaban. :eek: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.