THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
BabaOReilly said:
I swear to god Dynamo used to always bring pizza and beer to welcome the new people. Where the hell is that guy?!!!

:lol:
Here I is. But no beer from me. Believe it or not, I can't stand the stuff. I guzzle soda pop 24 hours a day. Pizza,,, definitely, hot out of the oven.

Fruitcake? *blinks* Um, I think I'll just make lovely holiday cookies for everyone. *flings red and green sprinkles around and gets some in her eye* Ouch!

:lol: Anyway...

Welcome to Talk, loreliah! Happy reading and (hopefully) posting. :D

Edit: Oh noes, spelling error! *corrects*

what do read sprinkles taste like i wonder... :p im just kidding, i love spelling mistakes :D
welcome loreliah! better run with that fruitcake because it looks like wibble might fight you for it :lol:

i kid because i love. im making brownies this afternoon and ill put all the sprinkles on them you like. even read ones :D

Fruitcake from the fruitcakes! Welcome newbies!

Now who wants to help me bake six dozen cookies for the office holiday cookie swap? Or better still, who would like to bake the cookies and send them to me?

*stomach growling* Damnit, now I'm craving cookies and brownies. :( I don't think we have any mix, either. *is too lazy to make them from scratch*

Sorry, Joanne, but you're on your own with the cookies. You could go to Wal-Fart and buy some and pretend you made them. :p (And yes, that was an intentional error. ;))

Oh, and *pokes allmaple* Why must you all point and laugh at meeeeeee? *sobs* I fail at life! ;)

I bake enough real cookies for the guests at the hotel I work at, so I do not like to bake at home. That is why I usually eat out.

Poor Faylinn. First I pick on Faylinn about the episode guide and now others about spelling. Maybe we should ask Antony for a speel chekker... er... spelle chucker,,, spill chacker. Yu no watt eye meene.

As for being Christmassy, I will put red peppers and green peppers on my virtual pizzas. Relax, no green onions from the e-coli scare.

Mmm... you bake cookies? kool!
Cookies: always good to carry on you, when your hungry... lol

Hi, I'm new here (obviously). I'm a crazy English girlie who got introduced to CSI by her sister ages ago. Hope this is where I'm meant to say hi, if not, don't shoot me!

Nope, you're in the right place, Pixu. Welcome to TalkCSI! :D Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

cheers me dears! I'm sure I'm gonna love it here :)
I've noticed the shipping threads, so that'll keep me happy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back