THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
WELCOME-WELCOME TO ALL YOU NEWBIES..HAVE FUN :D you'll love it here!!!
drinks.gif

Welcome to all the newbies! I hope you enjoy your stay at TalkCSI. Just watch out, some people are a little crazy here.... ;)

That was soo arb, my brother was watching the South Park episode on Wal-Fart (soz for stealing the intentional error). And then I read your comment on buying biscuits from there.... Starange concidence, eh? :p

:lol: Yes, some of us can be a little wacky sometimes. ;)

I encourage the use of Wal-Fart. In fact, I believe I saw a shirt that said that one time. :lol:

But now I'm thinking that I want some cookies...*tummy rumbles*

You know, I have been thinking that, even though I have been posting for a while, I never introduced myself...Well, I guess it's better late than never, so:
I'm Daniela (most people call me Dani), I'm from Portugal and I started watching CSI about a year and a half ago...My sister introduced me to the series, but now I am more addicted than she is, in both Las Vegas, New York and Miami. :lol: What annoyes me the most is that we just get the episodes a lot of time after they air in the USA...For exemple, tomorrow I am going to watch "Up in Smoke" for the first time...It's not fair :(

Hello, Daniela. Or should I say "Olá." You are right. In this age of satellites and high speed internet, there is no reason to have to wait for episodes. Do you get them with the original actors' voices in English or with local actors translating the dialogue?

Don't forget to grab some of the virtual cookies and muffins from the table by the door. Pull up a keyboard and have fun.

Hey there, Daniela! *waves* Better late than never is definitely true. Hope you're loving TalkCSI. :D

Dynamo1 said:
Do you get them with the original actors' voices in English or with local actors translating the dialogue?
Well, in this one, I'm really happy and glad to say that in Portugal we have the real actors' voice :D "Yuppi"...I mean, I think that is always better this way, i love to listen to their voices, it's more fascinating and interesting! Besides, I can also learn more English!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back